Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Beaters at work today
20200227_110305.jpg

I'm making my first NB1 997 and its my first New Balance ever. How does the sizing compare to a Vans Old Skool? I am a size 8.5. I tried on the 574 and I am a size 9

US 6M/7.5W

2umMvfa.png

any 993 Greys US10.5?

I haven't been back to the outlet since presidents day weekend. But they pretty much had a FSR of the grey, black and navy (7-13)

Skip the V5 and go for the V4; squizzy3000 squizzy3000 would approve, and i personally think these are harder to get than the V5 that actually got released in Asia AND Europe:

I don't really care about the "harder to get" factor, I think the V5 looks nice in nubuck.

3 colorways of the ALD 827s coming, although similar the first colorway is different than the picture that was shared.

collab or timed exclusive?
At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if NB made a game time decision on collab or just time exclusive. Sent out some teasers and will just monitor reactions. If people are feeling them they make it colab, if not then they make it a timed exclusive. However based upon the reaction on here and in FB groups, I think majority of people are not feeling the 827's even with the ALD co sign.

StockX 1300JP3 prices beginning to drop to retail price levels for some sizes. I think around now or near future will be best time to get, as once resellers have sold out I expect prices to start creeping up again. Sold prices today as low as $285 + $14 fee making them same as retail $299. Put in a low bid if you still haven't copped or want to add one to stock.

StockX 1300JP3 prices beginning to drop to retail price levels for some sizes. I think around now or near future will be best time to get, as once resellers have sold out I expect prices to start creeping up again. Sold prices today as low as $285 + $14 fee making them same as retail $299. Put in a low bid if you still haven't copped or want to add one to stock.

never bought from stock X before but I’m in the US and paid for US shipping, DHL is shipping from Europe...I better not be hit with VAT or any BS like that.
Anyone have experience with this?

never bought from stock X before but I’m in the US and paid for US shipping, DHL is shipping from Europe...I better not be hit with VAT or any BS like that.
Anyone have experience with this?
I am confused? Are you in the US or Europe? The shoes ship from US.

seller fees are lower on there today so expect prices to go back up a bit tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom