Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I am confused? Are you in the US or Europe? The shoes ship from US.

I am in the US. My order originated from Eindhoven, Netherlands. It’s currently being processed in Belgium. Unless I somehow got the wrong shipping info from them..

Question for the NB historians in here regarding the 1300JP. It seems like NB is pretty committed to reproducing the 1300 as close to its original form every time they re-release it. I've seen everywhere, though, that the 2010 model has the best shape out of the recent releases. The last two releases seem to have that bulbous toe box (my pair included). And when I look at the few pics of the 1985 version that are available, some angles show a bulbous toe box as well.

So, I guess what I'm asking is... could the last two 1300JP releases actually be MORE faithful to the original release than the 2010 version (which is more highly touted for its shape)? This is major nerd-ing but I'm just curious. Just confused as to why the shape is so inconsistent across the board...

seller fees are lower on there today so expect prices to go back up a bit tomorrow
That explains why my bid of $40 under last asking price of $325 was accepted. Happy to be the lowest price paid of the few hundred pairs of JP3's that StockX has moved.
I am in the US. My order originated from Eindhoven, Netherlands. It’s currently being processed in Belgium. Unless I somehow got the wrong shipping info from them..
You mean you did not order from StockX, but ordered from another retailer who is based in Netherlands? As far as VAT goes you should have been told what you were paying when you made the order. I believe shipments entering USA under $800 value are duty free.

That explains why my bid of $40 under last asking price of $325 was accepted. Happy to be the lowest price paid of the few hundred pairs of JP3's that StockX has moved.

You mean you did not order from StockX, but ordered from another retailer who is based in Netherlands? As far as VAT goes you should have been told what you were paying when you made the order. I believe shipments entering USA under $800 value are duty free.

bid on 1300JPs on stock X. US buyer (me), US shipping. Item shipped from stockX authentication center yesterday, unspecified. The tracking number provided has the origin in the Netherlands and now it’s currently in Belgium..

vegetaray123 vegetaray123 , J JSWAM , thanks!!

Pretty sure the ALDs are going to be a collab, there’s 3 colorways white, red and yellow. I don’t know if there will be a broader release where only one colorway is ALD only.

My bad. Didn't know StockX has authentication centers that ship from outside the USA.

yeah it was weird to me too. at least you get to buy from the world vs your own country (in this instance 3000 worldwide supply vs 1000 US supply)

As long as its under $800 you won’t get hit with customs. I got a steal on Madness 990s which came from Europe on StockX a couple months back. Had no issues.

good to know. just freaking out over nothing as usual. thanks!

A bunch of 990v4 boots x Black Panther just arrived at my local Marshall’s, $60
4243A3CA-83AD-48E0-918D-ACA1BDA61769.jpeg

12E840AF-E2DB-4BCD-B4B9-50683DA8C653.jpeg

Same here. Can’t see myself going .5 size down from my 990 size. The toebox is pretty tight going TTS.
I have a narrow foot so I think I'll be ok
Question for the NB historians in here regarding the 1300JP. It seems like NB is pretty committed to reproducing the 1300 as close to its original form every time they re-release it. I've seen everywhere, though, that the 2010 model has the best shape out of the recent releases. The last two releases seem to have that bulbous toe box (my pair included). And when I look at the few pics of the 1985 version that are available, some angles show a bulbous toe box as well.

So, I guess what I'm asking is... could the last two 1300JP releases actually be MORE faithful to the original release than the 2010 version (which is more highly touted for its shape)? This is major nerd-ing but I'm just curious. Just confused as to why the shape is so inconsistent across the board...
JP2 and JP3 shape are faithful to the OG. The complaining comes from Western sneakerheads who prefer the current 1300 shape which is sleeker and pairs well with skinny jeans/joggers. In Asia (Japan/S. Korea), there is no complaining bc it fits their aesthetic.

As long as its under $800 you won’t get hit with customs. I got a steal on Madness 990s which came from Europe on StockX a couple months back. Had no issues.
Wait so if I buy a shoe on stockx for more than $800 I’ll be charged duties on top if the seller so happens to be out of the country? If that’s the case, that’s trash on StockX not giving buyers a heads up for that.

Wait so if I buy a shoe on stockx for more than $800 I’ll be charged duties on top if the seller so happens to be out of the country? If that’s the case, that’s trash on StockX not giving buyers a heads up for that.

The tax rules may be different because StockX is a US based company but when buying internationally you get hit with customs for any purchase over $800

Looking for 1300CL, oneness is selling it but my size us10 was gone. Does anyone know anywhere selling it?

Back
Top Bottom