Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

M990FEG4:
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20191121111111983_COVER.jpg

Bigger toe box on the 2020 JP’s are in contrast with the more modern taste of sneakers being streamlined for sure...However it’s more in line with the originals...

I appreciate that NB took a modern touch with the last two drops but I’m glad they pushed it back towards the early releases with this years pair...Maybe they thought this current trend of puffy dad shoes would be the perfect time for them to bring it back 🤷‍♂️...

Bigger toe box on the 2020 JP’s are in contrast with the more modern taste of sneakers being streamlined for sure...However it’s more in line with the originals...

I appreciate that NB took a modern touch with the last two drops but I’m glad they pushed it back towards the early releases with this years pair...Maybe they thought this current trend of puffy dad shoes would be the perfect time for them to bring it back 🤷‍♂️...
Wonder if it’s intentional at all... aesthetically I like the bigger toe (I’m positive I’m in the minority lol). I’m not wearing jeans that look like leggings. I’m rocking heavy cords with a straight fit that would go perfect with these. Hope to get my hands on them soon.

Wonder if it’s intentional at all... aesthetically I like the bigger toe (I’m positive I’m in the minority lol). I’m not wearing jeans that look like leggings. I’m rocking heavy cords with a straight fit that would go perfect with these. Hope to get my hands on them soon.

Who knows if it was intentionally done or not...I mean newbalance365 newbalance365 can attest to the fact that the Japan team definitely pushes these to be as close to the 1985 release as they can...AND they always “fix” something on each release...

Now I never had the originals...1995’s were my first pair so that’s what I relate to...2010, and 2015 pairs were the only others I’ve had but the 2020 pair absolutely vibes closer to my 1995 pair in shape...

Everybody has their own taste and I totally understand not digging the new change, especially since the last two releases dropped without the heavy toe...For me though, yeah make mine OG (Or 1995 as it were 😂)...

Back
Top Bottom