Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Got a pair too but I’m tempted to get another but I don’t want to flag them and they cancel both lol….I shouldn’t be greedy my funds will thank me

Damn. Missed out. I was refreshing my inbox all the this morning. The time I went without my phone they sent the password.

I’ll have to wait for the wider release now.

Damn completely slept and they sent me the password link and all , this is one pair I really wanted anyone know about the wider release if and when?

I see some listed on eBay already for $285 shipped like what’s the point? For $10-20 if that? Waste of time imo

That's the best thing about NB. It confuses the hell out of resellers. That's why they hate the "Cult of New Balance"

They bought this collab, realized they not jumping to $500 on Stock X, and now they panic selling, trying to get out above water

Omg, imagine a shoe brand where everybody just buys what matches their personal style, the company generally makes enough pairs to satisfy consumer demand, and everybody not all going after the same pairs all the time. Blasphemy!!!

Heated I couldn’t try for the Salehe. Might have to off or trade one of my extra and founds now

That's the best thing about NB. It confuses the hell out of resellers. That's why they hate the "Cult of New Balance"

They bought this collab, realized they not jumping to $500 on Stock X, and now they panic selling, trying to get out above water

Omg, imagine a shoe brand where everybody just buys what matches their personal style, the company generally makes enough pairs to satisfy consumer demand, and everybody not all going after the same pairs all the time. Blasphemy!!!
resellers are hilarious....that model is no longer sustainable unless you're Marcus Jordan...lol

Today..
4AA0C818-D35A-4CC1-8694-47FE8A4D8757.jpeg

copped a sz 12 in the bemburys this am on LTE - idk why that size is all of a sudden the reseller size and the first to sell out (it used to be sizes 8-10 like 2 years ago) - had a 1 min wait and then tried Apple Pay twice which failed so I had to enter ever-thing in manually. love his designs but think he is a crap human/loves himself with how he acts on instagram.

Back
Top Bottom