Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I know they’re different models with different tech, but just on aesthetics alone, if I wanted to add a pink or pinkish shoe to my collection, I’d pick the Salehe 990v2 over the JFG 993.

IMO, the color just works better on the 990v2 model.

Congrats to all who copped.

Last edited:
Today
20221208_184912.jpg
Crispy

copped a sz 12 in the bemburys this am on LTE - idk why that size is all of a sudden the reseller size and the first to sell out (it used to be sizes 8-10 like 2 years ago) - had a 1 min wait and then tried Apple Pay twice which failed so I had to enter ever-thing in manually. love his designs but think he is a crap human/loves himself with how he acts on instagram.
Don't judge someone based on what you see on IG. And if his page bothers you that much, unfollow or mute

Don't judge someone based on what you see on IG. And if his page bothers you that much, unfollow or mute
society should 100% judge ppl for what they post/say on social media (kanye west….) dude consistently bashes his followers/regular ppl with this odd elitist smug while clout chasing anyone with a blue check. never once has he addressed bots or his wack/botched releases. i’m old enough to remember him teasing his anta collab for over a year and then dropping 200 pairs on his site. i think he is a great designer and i buy his stuff but i can separate the art from the artist. and i don’t have to mute him bc he has already blocked me and thousands of other followers that called him in on his bs.

society should 100% judge ppl for what they post/say on social media (kanye west….) dude consistently bashes his followers/regular ppl with this odd elitist smug while clout chasing anyone with a blue check. never once has he addressed bots or his wack/botched releases. i’m old enough to remember him teasing his anta collab for over a year and then dropping 200 pairs on his site. i think he is a great designer and i buy his stuff but i can separate the art from the artist. and i don’t have to mute him bc he has already blocked me and thousands of other followers that called him in on his bs.
One of life's juxtapositions my friend....one of many

Ok werd try going outside and touching grass then

copped a sz 12 in the bemburys this am on LTE - idk why that size is all of a sudden the reseller size and the first to sell out (it used to be sizes 8-10 like 2 years ago) - had a 1 min wait and then tried Apple Pay twice which failed so I had to enter ever-thing in manually. love his designs but think he is a crap human/loves himself with how he acts on instagram.

huh?

Just copped the NB Upthere II's....pretty simple cop thankfully...I'll tell myself I'm done but I'm lying to myself

Back
Top Bottom