Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Appreciate the lookout on the NB 1600 teals on ycmc.com. I didn't get them for the crazy price listed earlier but 69 won't too bad.

Wow, that works well on suede. I've heard bad stories about Jason Markk and suede material, but I guess they were just using it wrong.

Did you just foam it up and rubbed it vigorously against the suede?
Yeah man, i was really scare of that  brownish color bleeding out but it didn't. The suede on one of them was rough to say the least and it worked through it.

Last edited:

On feet!!!!

IG: wcv14

Were the New Balance 990 NYC limited?  I don't see it at any of the boutique stores domestically...except maybe one or two.  I'm surprised to see that Zappos and 6PM carries it.  You would think it will be available from stores like packer, bodega, kith, extrabutter etc...(i.e. just like the Boston shoes).  Were they not popular? 

Last edited:
Country Fairs came in today. End shipped out yesterday and they got here this morning :x , which is nuts. Only thing was this spot on the shoe, not sure what it is /:

Yo Solexsup, how do those County Fairs run? Thinking about picking up a pair with the 25% off still going.

Thx.

Forgot to mention, I'm straight up biting these fo****zles, with not a single damb given.  :lol:

Those RF Asics are tempting, but damn that resale price.  These will more than suffice.  
:lol: no worries bro.

Those honestly look better to me than the Asics- if they had done that c/w on some gt2's or sagas I would've been down for a pair.
Thanks Cham

^^^^yeah those are dope as f*ck!! Imagine that same colorway on a 1300 though 
pimp.gif
Thanks fam

Yeah man, i was really scare of that  brownish color bleeding out but it didn't. The suede on one of them was rough to say the least and it worked through it.

I tried using JM to clean my shoes before and it ruined the suede. I even used the premium brush. Any tips you can give me?

Has anyone heard anything recently regarding the GNRs?

I recall a restock was supposed to occur around june/july

Back
Top Bottom