Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Thanks to everybody, i think i got tennis elbow now because of all the brushing haha.

Right now they're in middle of the bedroom and i have to say that my bedroom hasnt look this good in a long time

Newest pickups.

Has anyone heard anything recently regarding the GNRs?

I recall a restock was supposed to occur around june/july
you should see them soon, albeit might come with the new msrp of $170.
they're a fall release, with a sale date of July 1, but you know how some shops tend to just start selling them when their shipment arrives.
the burgundy 990 has the same date, new msrp of 990s is $200 :x i'll still buy, but hopefully places continue to sell them for $180 or less.

being that those were initially limited to concepts and somehow the wider release got jacked up because not enough pairs were produced for the orders place by shops, any site selling them for 84 is going to get a stone face from me.

I fit an 11.5 in the backpack 574s, what size should I get in the 1300s?
I'm eyeing the one's Solex got up there.
Also, what size should I get in the 998s?

Got these at my local spot in Houston for $45 because of their end of the season sale. The leather on these is bananas. Can't wait to break them out. More pics will follow perhaps.
Where in Houston? I'm live around the area, but can't seem to find any places that sell NB besides 574.

I'm trying to cop the 1300 steel blue, but i'm not sure what size would fit best. I found an 8 for 120 on ebay and all sizes for 150 on NB website. I would say I'm a size 8.5.

Does the 1300 run tts? 

8.5 in 999 is perfect

8 in 574 tight

Last edited:
I also agree that my 1300's run a tiny bit long, but if I were you I'd go for your size. There's nothing worse than waiting on a shoe to come and then trying them on only to find out its noticeably tight. Good luck, hope it helps 

Has anyone heard anything recently regarding the GNRs?

I recall a restock was supposed to occur around june/july
you should see them soon, albeit might come with the new msrp of $170.
they're a fall release, with a sale date of July 1, but you know how some shops tend to just start selling them when their shipment arrives.
the burgundy 990 has the same date, new msrp of 990s is $200
sick.gif
i'll still buy, but hopefully places continue to sell them for $180 or less.
I see they're raising prices based on the demand. Nothing that Nike hasn't been doing to their signature lines. Hopefully the quality continues to be consistent. The issues on the "Elite" 999s rubbed me the wrong way on a general releases, so I hope that was a minor hiccup. The Burgundy 990 and Red/Black 998 are must haves for Fall.
Stop it, Anibal. Mr. 580 over here hahaha
Finally unDS'd these today. Very comfortable.
Beautiful Seals, man. Thinking about these as my next NB purchase.

Back
Top Bottom