Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

What's up guys. Haven't been around in a while... Trying to distance myself from kicks and slow it down a bit...

Instagram @mattysecks23
you can't leave us, it's a cult
roll.gif

Sort of off topic...but has  kicksxchange been down for anyone else the past few days? Was in the middle of negotiations when the server crashed for me
sick.gif
someone isn't paying the bills

higuy straight KILLING it. Nice stuff, sir.

On another note, J Crew is having another 30% off sale items. The Evergreen and Cranberry 1400s are marked down to $119 right now, so you're looking at $88ish shipped for a pair, depending on your state sales tax. Total impulse buy, but for that price I had to get a pair of Evergreens.
Just ordered the Evergreens and my lil bro got the Corks but he works there so he got the employee discount.  Impulse as well but you really can't beat the price.  Thanks for the heads up.

On another note, J Crew is having another 30% off sale items. The Evergreen and Cranberry 1400s are marked down to $119 right now, so you're looking at $88ish shipped for a pair, depending on your state sales tax. Total impulse buy, but for that price I had to get a pair of Evergreens.

no size 9 >:

I better get out of this thread before I start copping NBs.

The quality of these kicks look so damn good. Nice butter.

Awesome pics everyone.

Just ordered the Evergreens and my lil bro got the Corks but he works there so he got the employee discount.  Impulse as well but you really can't beat the price.  Thanks for the heads up.
No prob.  Thanks for the heads up on the Corks.  They weren't discounted yesterday when I ordered, so naturally I had to buy them today for $107 shipped.  
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Got my story for the wife all set--these will be a Father's Day present to myself.  
laugh.gif

check my signature, there is a link to a list of websites that most users order, we can probably update date it though.

if anyone skims the list and sees a page that is missing, let me know with the following:
*country of origin
*website with direct link to new balance list
* if sizing is in UK,US,EU, etc and if prices are US/UK/Pounds/etc

I think we can start adding those two sections: currency and sizing, anybody agree?
Also, if you see a link that is dead and needs to be replaced, either PM me or comment with the dead link and the new replaced link.

Gracias
thanks man

Anyone know where i could still get some 998 daytrippers for a good price that isnt a size 11 and up? Slept on all the deals on them before...kinda regretting it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom