Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Welp, YCMC canceled my order for the 1600fr, saying there were none in stock.  

There was a FSR last night and magically they're all gone today.  
mean.gif
mean.gif

Got a 10% off code though, which is basically useless since it probably won't stack with any of the other better codes.  

Definitely won't be spending $$ there again.  If you make a price mistake and cancel an order, at least be standup enough to say we effed up.  

There was a FSR last night and magically they're all gone today.  
mean.gif
mean.gif

Got a 10% off code though, which is basically useless since it probably won't stack with any of the other better codes.  

Definitely won't be spending $$ there again.  If you make a price mistake and cancel an order, at least be standup enough to say we effed up.  
Got the same message, pretty disappointed, gonna bet by next week they'll be back in stock 
mean.gif

Last edited:

There was a FSR last night and magically they're all gone today.  :smh: :smh:

Same for me too. They really went to through a lot of trouble to cover up their stupid mistake. Last time I ever try to buy something from there.

Really wish i could've copped my usual 8.5 instead of a 9 but eventually i'll find a size swap.
do you own any 1300/1400 models? they usually run a little long so the 8.5 might be better, what site did you order from?

Really want mine to come in this week before my trip

do you own any 1300/1400 models? they usually run a little long so the 8.5 might be better, what site did you order from?

Really want mine to come in this week before my trip

yeah i needed an 8.5, i grabbed a 9 from SNS because the 8.5 was sold out.

Last edited:
Where do you get new balances
check my signature, there is a link to a list of websites that most users order, we can probably update date it though.

if anyone skims the list and sees a page that is missing, let me know with the following:

*country of origin

*website with direct link to new balance list

* if sizing is in UK,US,EU, etc and if prices are US/UK/Pounds/etc

I think we can start adding those two sections: currency and sizing, anybody agree?

Also, if you see a link that is dead and needs to be replaced, either PM me or comment with the dead link and the new replaced link.

Gracias

REPPED higuy

Some pictures of the NB Numeric skateboarding line that's supposed to be dropping soon... anyone interested in these?

patience paid off. seen so many size 9 and smaller in these, never any bigger unless they were over priced or the uppers torn to shreds. finally a size i can wear and for pretty much retail. stoked.

purple stuff

Nice!! I need to pick up those 996s already, dope pic :smokin

Last edited:
higuy straight KILLING it. Nice stuff, sir.

On another note, J Crew is having another 30% off sale items. The Evergreen and Cranberry 1400s are marked down to $119 right now, so you're looking at $88ish shipped for a pair, depending on your state sales tax. Total impulse buy, but for that price I had to get a pair of Evergreens.

What's up guys. Haven't been around in a while... Trying to distance myself from kicks and slow it down a bit...

Instagram @mattysecks23

Sort of off topic...but has  kicksxchange been down for anyone else the past few days? Was in the middle of negotiations when the server crashed for me
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom