Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Ran into my local outlets and was surprised to find this! 30 percent off too!

PXL_20230908_202407891.jpg

Out of curiosity I removed the tag that had in front of it and found this. This mean they were rejected at the factory? Couldn't find anything wrong with em and I ain't complaining for 142 out the door! Just curious since I've never encoutered this.
PXL_20230909_010938826.jpg

theuserjohnny theuserjohnny yeah, that common with outlets find. I remember folks grabbing the M998DW & M998WD @ outlets, factory seconds for the low low circa 2015. I wished I would've grabbed them when I had the chance.

Factory seconds are products which have minor marks on them or have simply been unboxed, which are still in full and new working. order. Products such as these cannot be sold as new due to their unboxing or minor marks so are sold at a reduced price, even though they perform the same as brand new products.​

theuserjohnny theuserjohnny yeah, that common with outlets find. I remember folks grabbing the M998DW & M998WD @ outlets, factory seconds for the low low circa 2015. I wished I would've grabbed them when I had the chance.

Factory seconds are products which have minor marks on them or have simply been unboxed, which are still in full and new working. order. Products such as these cannot be sold as new due to their unboxing or minor marks so are sold at a reduced price, even though they perform the same as brand new products.​

Thansks for the info! Would have never known had it not been for my curiosity to peel off the sticker. Assumed they just placed it on top of the OG tag because the OG tag had some sort of rip/mark.

Back
Top Bottom