Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I'm down to grab but only retail or close to it. My 2nd pair is still immaculate going to reshape them a tidbit yahmean... I lost weight this summer eating watermelons just to be able to put less stress on my 998's midsoles yahmean'. :nthat:

Screenshot_20230910_220250_Instagram.jpg

Ummm...we all know for a fact NB has various suedes, etc. Are you trolling? :lol:

Look we get it. You hate a lazy design. Congrats. But you're hating on a simple, beautiful shoe.

Would love to see one of your designs.
It’s not just a lazy design.

It’s the fact that new balance is one of the only brands that has Nike in a chokehold right now as far as sneaker trends…. They worked so hard to form an identity,..people made fun of NB FOR YEARS… they have all the popular silhouettes and the only thing nike can do to compete is continue to pump out whack color ways of the vomero.

The brand is popping right now for the first time on a different level, yet NB chooses to regress, bow down to the competition … and brag about it while marketing. Michael Jordan didn’t pick you new balance…Wtff is this?

who cleared this idea from New Balance? should have never made it out of the boardroom. It seems like a desperate attempt from the less known brand… I wouldn’t expect something like this from New Balance…

It’s not just a lazy design.

It’s the fact that new balance is one of the only brands that has Nike in a chokehold right now as far as sneaker trends…. They worked so hard to form an identity,..people made fun of NB FOR YEARS… they have all the popular silhouettes and the only thing nike can do to compete is continue to pump out whack color ways of the vomero.

The brand is popping right now for the first time on a different level, yet NB chooses to regress, bow down to the competition … and brag about it while marketing. Michael Jordan didn’t pick you new balance…Wtff is this?

who cleared this idea from New Balance? should have never made it out of the boardroom. It seems like a desperate attempt from the less known brand… I wouldn’t expect something like this from New Balance…
this is certainly a hot take

I'm down to grab but only retail or close to it. My 2nd pair is still immaculate going to reshape them a tidbit yahmean... I lost weight this summer eating watermelons just to be able to put less stress on my 998's midsoles yahmean'. :nthat:

Screenshot_20230910_220250_Instagram.jpg

Yo! So I'm looking at getting the navy/burgundy 998's from 2013 DS off of GOAT. Do you think the midsole will still be good? Only reason I haven't pulled the trigger is for that reason. Didn't know 998 midsole s crumble.

the quality is the same as any other 550

yeah they don’t have levels of suedes sorry - different colors yes. different quality no.

If my comment is such a “yawn”, then why even comment? You clearly have nothing better to do than troll.

Whats also clear is that you’ve never had a pair of regular new balance and a premium pair of new balance to even compare. The quality of leather and craftsmanship is there irregardless of your “opinion”.

Just take your trolling and go get a life or girl, or dog, or…just anything that keeps you from commenting here…move on little boi

If my comment is such a “yawn”, then why even comment? You clearly have nothing better to do than troll.

Whats also clear is that you’ve never had a pair of regular new balance and a premium pair of new balance to even compare. The quality of leather and craftsmanship is there irregardless of your “opinion”.

Just take your trolling and go get a life or girl, or dog, or…just anything that keeps you from commenting here…move on little boi
This little kid is certainly trolling hard or very unknowledgeable about the brand. How would NB survive as a brand if they used the exact same material quality on a shoe they’re planning on selling for $65 versus one that sells for $240?

Come back when you’ve gain some more knowledge.

What if they said Travis Scott or Concepts?

Or better yet, some trash like FY7 or Kerwin Frost

Back
Top Bottom