Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Just an update on the 574ids. I contacted new balance and sent them pictures of the shoe and they agreed the quality wasn't acceptable so they offered me a free pair of 574ids so hopefully this new pair is as good as my other US made NBs. Good customer service!

Just an update on the 574ids. I contacted new balance and sent them pictures of the shoe and they agreed the quality wasn't acceptable so they offered me a free pair of 574ids so hopefully this new pair is as good as my other US made NBs. Good customer service!

:smokin lucky dude.

what do they look like?

GNR from cncpts arrived today. bee you tee full!!!!

Those elite 999s look legit but i'm passing cuz of how my red elite 999 midsoles went AJIII on me

Serious eBay come up..... Dude had no idea at all what he was selling. Only flaw is some very minor paint chipping on the heel and small amounts of toebox creasing.

They look cooked to me
That's what I thought from the first shot but when he sent me more the tread has like no wear and the insoles don't even look worn. Dude was really clueless, when I referred to them as ARCs he had no idea what I was talking about. Of course they'll need a little TLC but for $28 shipped why not.

999 monsters, remember that these tend to get nice coupon codes a month or so after release. be patient. ive never paid over $95 shipped for 999 elites

999 monsters, remember that these tend to get nice coupon codes a month or so after release. be patient. ive never paid over $95 shipped for 999 elites
Truth, they'll probably hit karmaloop soon and you can get them for like 85 shipped. That is if they still allow coupon codes on NBs. The blues went as low as 60 plus ship off of some random site if I can remember correctly.

Back
Top Bottom