Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yo, NB heads... big update on Premier.  998GNR, some 996 and 1300 and the maroon 990 Anniversary, rumored to be retailing for $200 this time around, but they have them for $180. 

Question on those maroon 990 anniversary: do you guys think they'll go on sale or should I scoop them for 180 while I still can?

Question on those maroon 990 anniversary: do you guys think they'll go on sale or should I scoop them for 180 while I still can?

If you are a 9.5 or smaller I would cop. It seems like those sizes are really hard to find. 10 and up is much easier, and I have seen the navy Anniversaries on sale in 10 and up.

Last edited:
If you are a 9.5 or smaller I would cop. It seems like those sizes are really hard to find. 10 and up is much easier, and I have seen the navy Anniversaries on sale in 10 and up.
Thanks repped. I guess I'll take my chances because I'm a 10, and that 180 price point is a b*tch anyway

Un'ds

hey guys i couldnt find a spot to post this question but here it goes 

just received a pair of 1500UD and seems like a part of the suede is either "frayed" "burnt" or idk. Just a very hard part in the suede. Was wondering if there is anyway of restoring it? i mean if anything just smooth it out to look better. maybe a shoe repair place can do something

heres some pics

thanks!

Last edited:
Yo raffi on that spot does it feel like the little fibers are missing, like bald, or does it feel like they are clumped together and jagged, couldn't really tell from pics.

Yo raffi on that spot does it feel like the little fibers are missing, like bald, or does it feel like they are clumped together and jagged, couldn't really tell from pics.
idk if this makes sense but kinda feels like both together aha mainly jagged i think. Just feels very rough in that spot almost like someone kinda burtn it. ill try and take better pics

Last edited:
#TeamEarly Entry Please ignore the Invincible 
tongue.gif

NB 1300 American Rebel Pack - The best of the bunch

The suede is fire

NB 996 Burgundy I cant find anything out there of these, but they look great on feet

NB 990 30th Anni Burgundy There's not much to say, look at them

NB 999 Grey on Grey on top of Grey with a bit more Grey on the side (and yes that's the official name)

Also they had 998GNR (My friend picks first), all the other American Rebel Pack

So yeah Tuesday was EFFING AMAZING!!!

So, quick question: I have a Zappos gift card (150 bucks), I was looking at the 1600 (Red), 1500 (Grey/Red) and the 996 (Grey/Red). I don't own any of those styles. I'm an 11 in my 1300s, 574s, 998s, should I be looking at 11s in the models I have listed? Also, what is the consensus on those three? If you had to choose what, would you pick? Just looking for some opinions. Thanks!

#TeamEarly Entry Please ignore the Invincible 
tongue.gif

NB 1300 American Rebel Pack - The best of the bunch
The suede is fire

NB 996 Burgundy I cant find anything out there of these, but they look great on feet

NB 990 30th Anni Burgundy There's not much to say, look at them

NB 999 Grey on Grey on top of Grey with a bit more Grey on the side (and yes that's the official name)

Also they had 998GNR (My friend picks first), all the other American Rebel Pack

So yeah Tuesday was EFFING AMAZING!!!

damn those 1300s and 990s! hook me up sir!

Hey guys, big lurker here..

I'm actually looking at the Q1 2014 list of NB (general release) there was one that stuck out which was a 999 color way (kennedy-esque) and a 997 (MSRP:200) 

Just trying to see what you guys think about a 200 new balance (non-collab) since this is my first time seeing a New Balance at that high of a price (yea i know anniversary's were 180)

Hey guys, big lurker here..

I'm actually looking at the Q1 2014 list of NB (general release) there was one that stuck out which was a 999 color way (kennedy-esque) and a 997 (MSRP:200) 

Just trying to see what you guys think about a 200 new balance (non-collab) since this is my first time seeing a New Balance at that high of a price (yea i know anniversary's were 180)
Photos? 

Back
Top Bottom