Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

My latest pickup:

Love the suede on these.

How much do new balance 1300 A.R.C. Go for now days?
Well there are 3 shoes from that pack that each have their own price range so it'd help to know what one you're after and what condition.

The ubiq 1600s look good and all but i personally would rather have NB just release the FTB joints if I was to choose. Joints are :smokin

Last edited:
While those Benjamins look nice I know there is no way in he!! that I will be able grab those. The site will crash, the line will be out door, you name it, it will happen. On to the next one I guess. :smh:

dude, youve been told multiple times you cant buy/sell/trade in here
Sorry : (

I thought I can sneak it in real quick lol. I promise I won't do it again.
Too little, too late.  You've been warned for this in other threads, too.  You won't be posting in here again anytime soon.

While those Benjamins look nice I know there is no way in he!! that I will be able grab those. The site will crash, the line will be out door, you name it, it will happen. On to the next one I guess. :smh:

do you really think it will be that hard to get a pair ?

Anybody have an idea when the teal 999's are gonna release? I remember those pictures from a few months ago but I'm not sure if they said when they would release yet 

^ I've given up hope on a stateside release on those 999s.  They've been out in China for a minute now.  ML999SB is the model, btw.  

Just got my pair on lock of the UBIQ's at my spot thank fully all i gotta do is walk in and pick them up! Might be able to help some people out and know of place doing phone orders because online sucks and the lines at UBiQ are going to be crazy

Anybody have an idea when the teal 999's are gonna release? I remember those pictures from a few months ago but I'm not sure if they said when they would release yet 
I totally forgot about those lol. By now they should of dropped :/

Back
Top Bottom