Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Those Spring 2014 pics are underwhelming.  

Is it me or have the dope new drops kinda dwindled lately?  I'd rather spend my $$ on older pairs that I slept on a few years ago.  

Those Spring 2014 pics are underwhelming.  

Is it me or have the dope new drops kinda dwindled lately?  I'd rather spend my $$ on older pairs that I slept on a few years ago.  
Agreed. Fall 13 is promising and have a lot of pairs I'm looking to grab, but S 14 is weak.

I really hope that the Burgandy 990s will be as plentiful as the Navy. I really need some time and/or a discount code. Otherwise, navy and grey will have to suffice. :frown: 

I really hope that the Burgandy 990s will be as plentiful as the Navy. I really need some time and/or a discount code. Otherwise, navy and grey will have to suffice. :frown: 
Lemme get them greys off you 
smokin.gif

Lemme get them greys off you 
smokin.gif
Haha...I paid EU retail plus shipping on a sz 10 out of desperation. Luckily my boy @DJDECKS came through on a 9.5 and got my price back down to retail, offed the 10 and all is good.

I see some places saying the burgandys are limited to 990...I dont think thats the case though. Way to drive up hype, bloggers.

I'm excited for q1 gr pairs , especially that yellow and black 577, shape looks okay, nothing really too big of the gr side for fall for me, maybe those gnrs

(first post in thread) Im sure this was discussed somewhere earlier my apologies but....I have never seen anyone but Kanye in these and never seen em on ebay when I check periodically...wassup with that?

(first post in thread) Im sure this was discussed somewhere earlier my apologies but....I have never seen anyone but Kanye in these and never seen em on ebay when I check periodically...wassup with that?

Ultra-Limited 997.5 collab with United Arrows.
New Balance X United Arrows 997.5.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom