Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

It's hard to assume that the c-notes were over-stocked..  I think its bad timing for a concepts release, and a lucky day for us.. The DB5's released today, so its not hard to tell where everybody's attention is at for today.

Private Life has the Hyprcat Bodega shoes. They have few sizes left. Number is 562-498-1238

Total came to 175 after shipping

2 pairs is the limit.

Just called Private Life...small sizes are left 7, 7.5 and 9.5 left...Need a 10.5 for the Hypercats...anywhere else has them, please PM me...

Honestly, I think the psuedo press release stating all the retailers that these will be available at helped to squash some of the typical collab hype. That list of stores was on a lot of the bigger sneaker blogs yesterday.

Granted, they're the same stores that typically get limited NB drops, but seeing them all together on a list maybe made it seem like these weren't limited enough to warrant beasting on day one? Who knows. What I do know is that I wish all releases went like the C-Notes.

Agreed, I think when people saw that list it took off a lot of pressure to secure a pair on the 9/14 release date. However, if people rely on 9/28 to get their pair, it might be even more difficult. Deon Point made a comment on a Cncpts IG post that the stores on the list are only getting 12 pairs each. Also, if past releases are any indication, most of those stores will likely do in-store only and only a handful will put pairs online (e.g. Kith, Packer, and Nice Kicks).

Also, just throwing this out there—I wonder if news about the mint 998s made people hold off on the C-Notes last minute as they would rather go for that pair.

Literally just bought a 10.5 2 hours after the release. Hopefully doesn't get canceled, and if it does, they should give me first dibs on a pair of the mints!

When I got the email from Concepts saying that I would get a first chance opportunity at their upcoming NB collaboration, I really thought it was going to be the mint 998s since it was the one previewed before the C-Notes. Don't get me wrong, I like the C-Notes, but a guaranteed pair of those mints would have been nice, and for 10% off and free shipping.

Last edited:
i got my pair of the c-notes. its going to be a decision for me to keep when i see them in person, they look really nice in some pics, and pretty bad in others.

So far, Concepts still hasn't come through for me with the deal they offered on the C-Note because the trouble with the three lies GL3. Is there anyone else still waiting to be contacted on payment processing?

I have a pre auth on my bank account from Concepts. Is that good? Or do they do that even if they cancel order? 

I'm considering one of the following: orange and blue yacht club 574, Green backpack 574, mint tea 576, or custom 574 inspired by jordan 3 mochas.  Can anyone speak to the sizing/quality of ant of these shoes?

Last edited:
Today

I'm considering one of the following: orange and blue yacht club 574, Green backpack 574, mint tea 576, or custom 574 inspired by jordan 3 mochas.  Can anyone speak to the sizing/quality of ant of these shoes?

Yacht club shape is no bueno for me, Custom 574 on the other hand, is worth every penny. And about the sizing for 574, TTS.

Back
Top Bottom