Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Hoping I can land a pair of the Bodega collab. Has anyone noticed that the earlier pictures have different laces on them? I'm not sure the released pairs come with that set. Looked the best IMO.

HYPRCATS look weak as hell in person. A definite disappointment, especially for the price tag.

If you missed out, you did yourself a favor.

any one in the boston area mind copping for those mint concepts for a fellow NTer? i actually really want these, but to drive 5+ hours for some shoes is kind of crazy...

any one in the boston area mind copping for those mint concepts for a fellow NTer? i actually really want these, but to drive 5+ hours for some shoes is kind of crazy...

good luck. I would definitely make that 5+ hour drive if i lived somewhat close to Boston for that shoe.

How much do the Mints cost?

A 5-hour drive is like $120-$200 depending on where you live. Might as well just try online or pay resell price if it's not too much over retail.

Also, the two New Balance stores here in Tampa stink. They just sell running shoes and a 574 here and there.

Last edited:
This thread better stay up to date with that new concepts. I gotta make sure to go out and get them. cncpts is like a 30 min T ride for me... I hope they do some wristband ****.

wtf. thats a better drive from atlanta to boston.  if its within your means, dont complain about it and go do it.

How much do the Mints cost?

A 5-hour drive is like $120-$200 depending on where you live. Might as well just try online or pay resell price if it's not too much over retail.

Also, the two New Balance stores here in Tampa stink. They just sell running shoes and a 574 here and there.

wtf. thats a better drive from atlanta to boston.  if its within your means, dont complain about it and go do it.

Has nothing to do with being "within your means". Do the math. If I'm going to pay the $120-$200 for transportation like spiderjericho said, then the shoe ends up being almost $400. At that point, it's common sense and more economical to just pay the reseller.

^ But you're not getting the experience of camping with a gang of "sneakerheads" when you cop online.  Where's the fun in that?  

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

not srs

Lol I've done my share of that. I'd rather avoid if as much as possible now haha. Idk about you guys, but there's no joy of camping out here in the DMV.

HYPRCATS look weak as hell in person. A definite disappointment, especially for the price tag.

If you missed out, you did yourself a favor.

Surprised to hear this. Meant to cop from private yesterday and forgot call when they opened. Haven't heard of anyone being disappointed with them.

Lol I've done my share of that. I'd rather avoid if as much as possible now haha. Idk about you guys, but there's no joy of camping out here in the DMV.
Word from the weather, to the risk of getting robbed. The DMV aint the place foe none of that...

Surprised to hear this. Meant to cop from private yesterday and forgot call when they opened. Haven't heard of anyone being disappointed with them.

some people just don't care, as long as they got their "limited/rare" piece...

I had this shoe saved on my calendar and in rotation on my tablet home screen. opened the box and felt so lied to lol. colors didnt pop, paint job was amateur, and for $170 the overall craftsmanship was underachieving.

Hopefully some of us will have better luck when the other spots drop the Hyprcats and the C-Notes.

I like the look of the Hyprcats in pictures. I don't see the Star Fox influence but it definitely has that retro look and ugh bold, contrasting colors.

Back
Top Bottom