Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I'd take these over the banana toed ARCs any day
Really? :nerd:
arc-new-balance-1300-04.jpg

Last edited:
Copped despite having the ARCs. I'd feel more comfortable trashing these instead lol.

I'd take these over the banana toed ARCs any day

Are we talking about the same ARCs? Because all the pairs I've had looked pretty good to me. Then again, I'm only a shape nazi about 50% of the time.

I don't think you can find a pair of made in USA 1300 that's banana-toed. Dude doesn't seem to know what he's talking about.

UPS guy just dropped off my Mints. A little heads-up for people wondering about sizing on them...This was my first pair of 998's, and I got them in an 11. They fit a lot more snug than my Hyprcat's, which I also got in an 11. The closest thing I can compare the 998's sizing to is an Air Max 1 or the Saucony Elite Shadow 6000. 

Oh, also...my foot is kind of in between an 11 and 11.5 I stick with an 11 for most shoes, because I prefer a snug fit. Hope that helps people searching for a pair.

Gonna upload some pics in a bit. These things are 
smokin.gif

UPS guy just dropped off my Mints. A little heads-up for people wondering about sizing on them...This was my first pair of 998's, and I got them in an 11. They fit a lot more snug than my Hyprcat's, which I also got in an 11. The closest thing I can compare the 998's sizing to is an Air Max 1 or the Saucony Elite Shadow 6000. 

Oh, also...my foot is kind of in between an 11 and 11.5 I stick with an 11 for most shoes, because I prefer a snug fit. Hope that helps people searching for a pair.

Gonna upload some pics in a bit. These things are 
smokin.gif

yeah.. if you rock jordans..  from my experience all your 1300's, 998's, 996's, 999's should go w/ the same sizing as your jays.. everything else add .5 .    Like you I was questionable in fitting my TTS ( had never owned a 998), but even though they felt snug on my first wear.. Now that my c-notes broke in, they fit perfect.

yeah.. if you rock jordans..  from my experience all your 1300's, 998's, 996's, 999's should go w/ the same sizing as your jays.. everything else add .5 .    Like you I was questionable in fitting my TTS ( had never owned a 998), but even though they felt snug on my first wear.. Now that my c-notes broke in, they fit perfect.
from my little experience(just tried one pair of 1300 a few days ago)..turned out that my correct size is 1 size down compared to 574 or jordans.......damn

welp just got my mints... never got an order confirmation or anything. pretty surprised.

box is nice but i cant help but feel like the quality was better on the cnotes. its a nice colorway but i dont think i will be keeping these

you always got the dope shots of a lot of dope shoes that I want/have. and I follow your IG.

but this one makes me feel like you were playing badminton and your shuttlecock flew into the neighbor's tree and got stuck and you're trying to get it down with your racquet.
Dat comment tho :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom