Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

you always got the dope shots of a lot of dope shoes that I want/have. and I follow your IG.

but this one makes me feel like you were playing badminton and your shuttlecock flew into the neighbor's tree and got stuck and you're trying to get it down with your racquet.
Dat comment tho :rofl:

:rofl:

First pair of 581's and ****, my feet were screaming when I got home from work. Definitely not a shoe for every foot. 

Had to take the insoles out just to wear them and not be in discomfort. Won't be wearing these out casually but to sit at my desk at work it's ok. 

Love the shoe otherwise though. Look so much better in person. Really dig the materials and colors. 

Last edited:
is 220+ shipping from france(hopefully no more then 250) worth it for vnds or ds pair of 997 dunes? ive been searching for a sz10 forever and finally found one. 

you always got the dope shots of a lot of dope shoes that I want/have. and I follow your IG.

but this one makes me feel like you were playing badminton and your shuttlecock flew into the neighbor's tree and got stuck and you're trying to get it down with your racquet.
LMAO the detail in that comment tho!! 
roll.gif

Finally got shipping confirmation after 10 days. Order #167xx.  I guess it's worth $20 price hike and $15 shipping fee lol.

is 220+ shipping from france(hopefully no more then 250) worth it for vnds or ds pair of 997 dunes? ive been searching for a sz10 forever and finally found one. 

Yes, definitely, as long as VNDS.  Such a hard to find shoe.

Not a bad price considering how hard it is to find any 997 at all.

On the other end, you could wait for the 997 retro with the correct sole which comes out next year.

Last edited:
welp just got my mints... never got an order confirmation or anything. pretty surprised.
box is nice but i cant help but feel like the quality was better on the cnotes. its a nice colorway but i dont think i will be keeping these

i just got my mints in today which i'm very happy about it but just like you, i'm not all that impressed and must agree with others here that the c-notes are def more appealing to me as well, i dont think im keeping my mints also, i got a size 9 if anyone wants it

lmaooooo, best comment ever lol

So it was 220 euros haha around 300 and theyre ds. Also guy will be in ny next week so i wouldnt have to pay shipping. Hmm choices. Wanna sbe my money for volcanos and other releases

i just got my mints in today which i'm very happy about it but just like you, i'm not all that impressed and must agree with others here that the c-notes are def more appealing to me as well, i dont think im keeping my mints also, i got a size 9 if anyone wants it
agree.  more comfortable as well.. but never the less, I love the colorway.. But I see why they pushed the c-notes alot harder than the us mints.  looking to double up now.. But that special box is 
smokin.gif
  ...   Im not disappointed , its undoubtedly a super clean shoe that Im fortunate enough to own, but definitely not the same feeling when I pulled the c-notes out the box for the first time. 

- just went on ebay to scout a pair of cnotes.. the mints are starting from 400 and up.. Im starting to contemplate now.

Last edited:
First pair of 581's and ****, my feet were screaming when I got home from work. Definitely not a shoe for every foot. 

Had to take the insoles out just to wear them and not be in discomfort. Won't be wearing these out casually but to sit at my desk at work it's ok. 

Love the shoe otherwise though. Look so much better in person. Really dig the materials and colors. 

is that just a dell monitor for your imac, or are you running mac os on a pc?

agree.  more comfortable as well.. but never the less, I love the colorway.. But I see why they pushed the c-notes alot harder than the us mints.  looking to double up now.. But that special box is :smokin   ...   Im not disappointed , its undoubtedly a super clean shoe that Im fortunate enough to own, but definitely not the same feeling when I pulled the c-notes out the box for the first time. 

- just went on ebay to scout a pair of cnotes.. the mints are starting from 400 and up.. Im starting to contemplate now.

its like u read my mind lol

Back
Top Bottom