Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Here's some MT580's dropping in April
The ones on the left are :nthat:
The all grey 580s I have are one of my favorite NBs

Last edited:
sports zone elite? theyre actually marked down in-store too if you know anyone that can visit any of the locations. they also got 998BDs for like $80 or so stashed away. Cant believe pairs of those are still around, and at that price. that store is almost like those old mom and pop shops that just have random old stock. i guess people in those areas of sports zone elite are still heavy into nike basketball.

oh and nice reshape. such a dramatic improvement.

Thnx - Ya crazy , thought I was assed out for the greys.

grand **** grand ***, that's the **** I don't like lol.  Congrats to those who were able to cop, I guess..

I walked in to a YCMC retail store chopped it up with the dude working there and he hooked it up with the discount on the pool blues. Good day.

Those are nice. Feel bad I missed out on them. Anywhere still got them? Wish NB would throw them, 1500s and 1600s on their site.

Last edited:
Yes it is lol, my first pair of 997s and at retail. I love all my 998s but I can see the quality is a little bit better on these 997s.

Almost copped a second pair of 997s at SPZN last weekend with the sale price but just couldn't do it with so much else coming out. I'm sure I'll regret it eventually...

Thanks man , yea I will skip the navy ones since the grey ones match with everything and that 200 price tag :x but if money was not an issue than I would cop also.

Back
Top Bottom