Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

THANK YOU. does anybody know where to find any 997.5 IN ANY COLOR WOULD LOVE THE UNITED ARROWS VERSION BUT WOULD LOVE ANY COLOR

THANK YOU. does anybody know where to find any 997.5 IN ANY COLOR WOULD LOVE THE UNITED ARROWS VERSION BUT WOULD LOVE ANY COLOR
Good luck Bro....we've all been looking. Best bet is resellers like ebay and flightclub. If so be prepared to pay a grip

Last edited:
ANYONE KNOWS WHERE I CAN FIND A 997. 5 IN A SIZE 11? APPRECIATE ANY HELP UN ADVANCE
you need luck and deep pockets..cuz im after those as well 
devil.gif

just try ebay man thats your best bet to find 997.5s..they rarely show up anywhere you gotta strike when you see em

WAS THE 997.5 More limited than the limited edition new balances that come out now???
theyre pretty limited, some were GR and some were collab, so the numbers might be different, but they dont show up too often anymore
Better have at least $700 if your going for those 997.5s
naa they aint going for that kinda bread..i hope no ones stupid enough to buy at that price at least

Payed 320 for my c notes shipped a month a a half ago and no regrets , nicest pair of nbs I have

I haven't checked the going price lately, but that's a little steep imo. obviously, my opinion doesn't have any weight in your decision making. they definitely are super clean. the problem is keeping them that way haha.

Got my pairs of 998BT, 998RO and 1500NBP. All of them are beautiful. NB GRs are top notch.

I mean I got a pair of the Baron 9s and they really don't compare (though it is a clean color way).

Crazy how high prices have gotten for the c-notes on eBay and such. Pair was easily acquired during original drop and restocked several times online.

I grabbed two pairs. One of my favorites, if not my favorite, drop of last year. 

Back
Top Bottom