Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Man, I lucked up and found a pair for 205 shipped (talked seller down from 230) Best decision eva.
I hate you for that!! But good pick up!! lol 
nthat.gif

Well I bought the Concepts x New Balance 999 "Seal" in a size 8. I'm usually a size 8 in Nike/Jordan. 7.5 in boots and dress shoes. My feet are a little wide. Hope these fit ok.

Don't want to just go at it with water and a tooth brush. Unless that won't damage the suede
Help :.(

Last edited:
DO NOT SLEEP ON THESE

Not a fan of 1600s but when I saw these In person my mind was blown. Immediate cop. Materials and color blocking are absolutely on point! Killers

DO NOT SLEEP ON THESE

Not a fan of 1600s but when I saw these In person my mind was blown. Immediate cop. Materials and color blocking are absolutely on point! Killers
meh... speak for yourself lol 

the best part of the shoe IMO is the tongue -- the print is really nice

aside from that it's just another GR.... the craftsmanship is spotty... glue stains a'plenty 

DO NOT SLEEP ON THESE

aside from that it's just another GR.... the craftsmanship is spotty... glue stains a'plenty 
I wasn't feeling them either. Crazy thing is...Its a collab and everyone loves collabs right? lol

Last edited:

My pair is immaculate, no glue no nothing, there where three other sizes left and they all looked spot on too. you must have picked a bad pair. To me the tongue isn't even the best part, the colors and the light blue toe set these off. The suede is buttery as well..your loss if you don't have these

My pair is immaculate, no glue no nothing, there where three other sizes left and they all looked spot on too. you must have picked a bad pair. To me the tongue isn't even the best part, the colors and the light blue toe set these off. The suede is buttery as well..your loss if you don't have these
examined them all huh... oh ok 

whatever you have to tell yourself homie 

Back
Top Bottom