Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Hey all, good afternoon.

As an avid thrifter, I am always searching for a deal, and with a few recent come ups, I was curious as to ask you all: 

What was the best 'come up' or deal?
What was the shoe and how much did you get it for?
Personally I'd have to say mine is a vintage pair of NB 680s for $30 shipped.

996RYL's for $70 after tax.

Hey all, good afternoon.

As an avid thrifter, I am always searching for a deal, and with a few recent come ups, I was curious as to ask you all: 

What was the best 'come up' or deal?

What was the shoe and how much did you get it for?

Personally I'd have to say mine is a vintage pair of NB 680s for $30 shipped.
Brand new/DS Black M990BLK and 576TOL (Tea Pack Green) for $40 a piece off SNS last year.

Quick question the nb collectors that have super old pairs, how long do these shoes last if you take care of them ?
Still wearable 30 yrs later like og jordan 1s from the 80s ?

This is my first New Balance 998 and the quality was just amazing right out of the box. I have a pair of 574, but i'm definitely a 998 guy and will be purchasing more of the 998 models. 

Pebble Blues looking great there 
glasses.gif

Burnrubber has New Balance City of Gold up...seems like alot are already in people's carts.  I managed to cop a size 11 for a friend.

Really silly question, mostly opinion based, but I'm curious as to if anyone has any opinion or rationale, when lacing up your sneakers...

Are you an over/under or under/over 'lacer', when you lace them up?

Does it vary depending on model/style of sneaker? 

Personally I'm an over/under kind of guy. I do the over/under on all my sneakers except my LeBron 8 V2 lows and Nike Hypermax Tennis Ball Pack; both of which aren't New Balance so **** em 
wink.gif

Thoughts? 

Back
Top Bottom