Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

American Rebel Collection 

new-balance-made-in-usa-american-rebel-collection-09_result.jpg

new-balance-made-in-usa-american-rebel-collection-11_result.jpg

new-balance-made-in-usa-american-rebel-collection-12_result.jpg

new-balance-made-in-usa-american-rebel-collection-04_result.jpg

new-balance-made-in-usa-american-rebel-collection-05_result.jpg

new-balance-made-in-usa-american-rebel-collection-01_result.jpg

Via http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2013/06/14/new-balance-made-in-usa-american-rebel-collection/

Jesus I need to pick up the GNRs and the black/pink yeezy 1s.

its getting ridiculous. too much awesome runners coming out.

1 last NB and a grail.  then i'll be in the shadows lurking and just posting info/sales for da community.

NB finna make a guy broke

Can anybody here help me out with 998 sizing? Particularly the pebble blue jcrew 998's. My true size is a 10, so will a 10.5 be too much? Thanks and appreciate it.

Can anybody here help me out with 998 sizing? Particularly the pebble blue jcrew 998's. My true size is a 10, so will a 10.5 be too much? Thanks and appreciate it.

The 998 tends to run long. It depends on how you like yours to fit and if you have wide feet or not. I went half size down on my pebble blues. True size was way too big for me.

yeah go with a 10 or 9.5, if you have any other models, it compares to the sizing of the 1300

what is the market price for a pair of 577 HAL "Day" in near deadstock (9/10) condition? i hate asking for price checks but i'm really curious what people have seen pairs go for (or what they think they should go for) before I make an offer on these...

Fyi. New balance outlet in livermore..all men's 20% off. All factory stamped on the box.
I saw 1300s, 500 series, and 1700 "limited edition" for 99.99 + 20% off. There was also a brown color made in england 500 series.

Picked up for $30 at FTL, Vegas sleeps on everything that aint Nike. Too bad I wont find deals like this when Im back in the DMV....

Hey guys quick question, how limited were the nb x size x staple black pigeons that released last year? some guy is telling me they only had 1000 pairs, any idea how many actually got released? just curious thanks

Can anyone help me out wit jcrews 999 pebble blues. Couldn't buy them when I had the chance n now I'm really regretting it

Back
Top Bottom