Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I'm really trying to get a pair of those UBIQ Benjamin !

Anyone know how much resellers are going to be asking for them ?

I ask that because I'm contemplating weather or not it's worth it to take a two hour drive each way to UBIQ or just paying resellers price.

gas for me would be about $22 each way. so I would be looking at spending $175 for the shoes and $44 for gas. City parking ?

my luck with online order sucks ,so I'm not banking on that. from what I was told only a few other stores are getting them.

I just paid reseller price on a pair of Asics Miami. Not a good feeling forking over that cash lol.

I'm really trying to get a pair of those UBIQ Benjamin !

Anyone know how much resellers are going to be asking for them ?

I ask that because I'm contemplating weather or not it's worth it to take a two hour drive each way to UBIQ or just paying resellers price.

gas for me would be about $22 each way. so I would be looking at spending $175 for the shoes and $44 for gas. City parking ?

my luck with online order sucks ,so I'm not banking on that. from what I was told only a few other stores are getting them.

I just paid reseller price on a pair of Asics Miami. Not a good feeling forking over that cash lol.

Like it has been said, it's what people are willing to pay, if someone out bids you, suck it up.

Just man up and go, get a connect, hope for online or pay resell, idk why people ask for resell price, I think it'll be more than 175$ for sure, my b about the rant but it is called resell for a reason, to make the most money possible,

If ubiq was two hours away, I'd go, but you better camp early , heard NYC people are going to come too

Well there are 3 shoes from that pack that each have their own price range so it'd help to know what one you're after and what condition.

The ubiq 1600s look good and all but i personally would rather have NB just release the FTB joints if I was to choose. Joints are :smokin

My apologies, looking for this...

Last edited:
Like it has been said, it's what people are willing to pay, if someone out bids you, suck it up.

Just man up and go, get a connect, hope for online or pay resell, idk why people ask for resell price, I think it'll be more than 175$ for sure, my b about the rant but it is called resell for a reason, to make the most money possible,

If ubiq was two hours away, I'd go, but you better camp early , heard NYC people are going to come too
I understand the whole concept of "resellers" some treat it as a business lol. I thought some would have predictions on what resellers would charge. example,,, some hot Jordans will sell for double retail and slowly go up as time passes.

I will prob take the trip. I don't normally do the whole lining up camping thing. How early would you recommend lining up ?

thanks for the reply.

My apologies, looking for this...

Oh aite. The green arcs are usually around the 125-250 range depending on condition. Once in a while like other shoes a steal shows up, I managed to get a vnds pair about a week ago for 28 shipped but that was a bit of a fluke. Most I personally would spend would be 200 on a DS pair.

All PM's again have been replied to if I gould actually get some rep for supply info that would be fantastic. Also presale as of right now on eGay for the benjis has went up at $275-$300 on preorder. Let alone once the release happens prices may go up because of damand and how "limited" they are or they might drop who knows.

All PM's again have been replied to if I gould actually get some rep for supply info that would be fantastic. Also presale as of right now on eGay for the benjis has went up at $275-$300 on preorder. Let alone once the release happens prices may go up because of damand and how "limited" they are or they might drop who knows.

Some dude on fleabay is from Philadelphia and has a FSR on "preorder". As usual, I smell a rat at UBIQ..... Smh.....

And Stunna, them 998s are smokin. I got mine, and now just need to find a size 7 for the wife. I suspect that is going to be damn near impossible.

any idea what the "surprise" is going to be, as referenced on the Ubiq blog?

"Check out the rest of the pics of the UBIQ x New Balance 1600 “The Benjamin” (shot in Olde City, no less) and stay tuned for more details – we got something special for some lucky sneaker fans."

any idea what the "surprise" is going to be, as referenced on the Ubiq blog?

"Check out the rest of the pics of the UBIQ x New Balance 1600 “The Benjamin” (shot in Olde City, no less) and stay tuned for more details – we got something special for some lucky sneaker fans."
ummmmmmm,,,,,,,,,, The wooden box ?

do you really think it will be that hard to get a pair ?

Yes I think so. It sucks for me too being over in the Middle East. The time difference means I'm having to be on-line a way different times. Some sites we can't get to, some sites are blocked. It's a crap shoot but I make do. It's all you can do in the #deployedshoegame

LOL

Well there are 3 shoes from that pack that each have their own price range so it'd help to know what one you're after and what condition.

The ubiq 1600s look good and all but i personally would rather have NB just release the FTB joints if I was to choose. Joints are
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom