Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I tell everyone this after every limited collab release... if a store designs a shoe with NB and lets say they drop it on the 10th, the rest of the limited account retailers will get and release them exactly 2 weeks later. This is standard practice for NB.

The difference a model makes...

Still not worth the headache or rape IMO, but GL.

So since your 3 Lies order was canceled they hooked you up on a pair of the cnotes? Cool that they are looking out for people.

So since your 3 Lies order was canceled they hooked you up on a pair of the cnotes? Cool that they are looking out for people.

I, too, had my Three Lies order canceled and received a first chance opportunity to buy the C-Notes from Concepts. In addition to securing your pair, they also gave 10% off the C-Notes and free shipping.

It's really cool of Concepts to do this for those that got their orders canceled. They didn't have to and could have just moved forward (like what most companies do these days), but the effort to make up for the mishap during the online release is definitely recognized.

I, too, had my Three Lies order canceled and received a first chance opportunity to buy the C-Notes from Concepts. In addition to securing your pair, they also gave 10% off the C-Notes and free shipping.

It's really cool of Concepts to do this for those that got their orders canceled. They didn't have to and could have just moved forward (like what most companies do these days), but the effort to make up for the mishap during the online release is definitely recognized.
Agreed. This is a great move.

how much did you end up paying total?

Back
Top Bottom