Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Pic of the 580s from hypebeast

Pic of the 580s from hypebeast

Just came in here to ask about these... Does anyone know if these are Made in USA? Curious for sizing reasons...

Also anyone have anymore release info other than they're dropping at Capsule this Saturday? Are they gonna be available anywhere else? Price?

Just came in here to ask about these... Does anyone know if these are Made in USA? Curious for sizing reasons...

Also anyone have anymore release info other than they're dropping at Capsule this Saturday? Are they gonna be available anywhere else? Price?
Not made in the US

and they are gonna hit other retailers in like 2 weeks or so

You can call the customer service number to order. Most did it with the Independence Day 998's. I didn't need a style code to order, I just described the shoes and the CSR located them.

I think the beef and broccoli jcrew 998 may be limited. I asked the lady how many size 11's they will have and she said less than a hundred in size 11 at the warehouse.  Im not taking any chances with these. Soon as they hit the warehouse preorders are shipped immediately

Lol. The Stylist couldn't help me. He said the only 998 on the horizon were the concrete jungles. What he's seen is Custom 574s called Beef and Brocolli.

Lol. The Stylist couldn't help me. He said the only 998 on the horizon were the concrete jungles. What he's seen is Custom 574s called Beef and Brocolli.

Read a few posts back. FatBoyFresh stated that the actual name of the 998 is "Concrete Jungle".

Came here for these need em. What stores would carry these? I should be able to walk into FNL and grab em right?
Not at all, Capsule will release them in-store up in Toronto and presumably online, while in a couple weeks the botiques in the States will get their pairs. 

Back
Top Bottom