Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

So I asked about those 997s.. Iono why they had to give me the caps, I think I'm a relatively nice guy and my emails are far from rude.

"HELLO. YOUR GOOD. THEY WILL BEGIN SHIPPING OUT TOM. UNFOURTANETLY OUR SHIPPING DEPT. RAN OUT OF BOXES. SORRY FOR THE WAIT. ALSO BTW WHERE DID YOU SEE THAT THE 1 ORDER WAS REFUNDED AND CANCELED AT. "

Here comes the ****** up box..

Using incorrect grammar, caps lock, acronyms, and questioning customers. Now there's how to present a solid business email. Was that Sportzone?

So I asked about those 997s.. Iono why they had to give me the caps, I think I'm a relatively nice guy and my emails are far from rude.

"HELLO. YOUR GOOD. THEY WILL BEGIN SHIPPING OUT TOM. UNFOURTANETLY OUR SHIPPING DEPT. RAN OUT OF BOXES. SORRY FOR THE WAIT. ALSO BTW WHERE DID YOU SEE THAT THE 1 ORDER WAS REFUNDED AND CANCELED AT. "

is this the link i gave? my bad..

Last edited:
ROFL ROBIN! Oh you! And you good wussup, not your fault in anyway.

Last edited:

that's good your order went through though.  i would've loved a pair with or without the box. 

ebay is selling the 997gy sizes under 10 in the $300 range.  that's too much for me...  the navy 997 can be had for retail, so i think i'll go with that for now, and hope for a restock on the 997gy some time in the future. 

that's good your order went through though.  i would've loved a pair with or without the box. 

ebay is selling the 997gy sizes under 10 in the $300 range.  that's too much for me...  the navy 997 can be had for retail, so i think i'll go with that for now, and hope for a restock on the 997gy some time in the future. 

I'm hoping both the NV and the PR eventually fall under retail in larger sizes [emoji]128520[/emoji]

it's definitely perceptive.  like if you're a size 10 or bigger you guys seem to have higher availability, so the chance for sales are in your favor.  i've scoured through deep parts of the net hunting that GY.  going through every page, international websites, and stumbled upon a handful of counterfeit NB sites too. 

anyhow, i did find sizes from Rakuten's Global Market.  it seems to be a big Japanese e commerce site.  they have sizes and priced in YEN but converts to 225USD without intl shipping.  might be worth a shot.  you guys know anything about them? 

it's definitely perceptive.  like if you're a size 10 or bigger you guys seem to have higher availability, so the chance for sales are in your favor.  i've scoured through deep parts of the net hunting that GY.  going through every page, international websites, and stumbled upon a handful of counterfeit NB sites too. 

anyhow, i did find sizes from Rakuten's Global Market.  it seems to be a big Japanese e commerce site.  they have sizes and priced in YEN but converts to 225USD without intl shipping.  might be worth a shot.  you guys know anything about them? 

Rakuten as a selling platform (ie eBay) is legit but there are individual sellers on there that May or not be legit. Most don't do international shipping, you might have to go through a proxy

They were 200 retail (220 with shipping) so I would say anywhere from 300-400 is fair. Good is subjective though :lol:

Take care bro, Rakuten has lots of fakes

I'm Japanese so I can check the page for you if you can send me the link.

It's usually pretty easy to tell if the seller is legit or not.

Do you have other recommended Japanese seller or store? NB seems to be popular in Japan.
I don't live there anymore so I don't really know about the shops there but here's my recommend.

All these shops are legit.

Mita Sneakers, ATMOS, Styles, Passover, Kicks Lab & Chapter World.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom