Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Any other starcow sighting at n the U.S.? Kind of lost focus with all the attention on Concepts.

Asked during the drop and didn't really find out an answer. Is the special box instore only or is it all orders?

just came back from kith they had starcows not sure if it was mentioned
This gives me hope, I'm hoping a size 13 pops up online somewhere soon! 
smokin.gif

On a side note, it's strange that they didn't put it up on their website. They seem to do that with most of their sneakers whether they're available online or not. 

B Sox B Sox , props man, because you always wear some great looking socks (and I'm not even into socks like that). I need to branch out and get at least one pair of those "aztec" looking socks.

Great colors, poor model choice. Should've gone with a 577. 
I agree. The UK 1500 would've been a good look. But these appeal to me also. This is 1 of those times where I wouldn't even look at this model unless a shop blessed it with better materials. I'm new to runners, but most Asian made NBs. That I've seen are ***.

Do you guys put mint protector or an equivalent on your NB's?

Btw i cancelled my size 11 of the rose', the RF release broke the bank for me, mqybe they will show back up on the site.

Anxiously waiting on side by side pics of the CNCPTS and Rose Golds. Want to know if it's similar enough to unload the RFs

Do you guys put mint protector or an equivalent on your NB's?

Btw i cancelled my size 11 of the rose', the RF release broke the bank for me, mqybe they will show back up on the site.
usually not.. usually toeboxes on NBs are mesh so there is no need for it. And honestly even the suede ones - I think it looks better with a few creases in them. Its that NB appeal.

Ive seen some seals online for a really good price but was curious if anyone knows of fakes floating around.
where at?  PM and I can help you determine if they are real\fake.   Usually buying point on seals are from 200+, even though I was able to snatch a DS pair in the past few months for 220 (my 3rd pair).. But Ive seen them range on upwards to 300.  Helps to do research on the buyer, and to get some solid pics before pulling the trigger. There are deals out there to be got - so dont forget that.  Just scooped up a 2nd pair of HYPRCATS (think I bought it from some kids mom or dude's girlfriend based on communicating with her) for near retail.  It pays to look but it always will pay off to do some research.. Sometimes grabbing pics of the fakes out there can help make the judgement call.

Last edited:
usually not.. usually toeboxes on NBs are mesh so there is no need for it. And honestly even the suede ones - I think it looks better with a few creases in them. Its that NB appeal.
where at?  PM and I can help you determine if they are real\fake.   Usually buying point on seals are from 200+, even though I was able to snatch a DS pair in the past few months for 220 (my 3rd pair).. But Ive seen them range on upwards to 300.  Helps to do research on the buyer, and to get some solid pics before pulling the trigger. There are deals out there to be got - so dont forget that.  Just scooped up a 2nd pair of HYPRCATS (think I bought it from some kids mom or dude's girlfriend based on communicating with her) for near retail.  It pays to look but it always will pay off to do some research.. Sometimes grabbing pics of the fakes out there can help make the judgement call.

Know where I can cop a pair of seals in 9.5?
On a side note I copped these a few days ago for $170

rose 997 definitely looks a lot more closer to pink than orange/salmon like the RF rose golds. i wish it was closer to that. but i wanna see them in person first. the phone pictures of them look a lot better than dslr pictures of them. i like the dull shade of them more. can't wait to see in person.

Back
Top Bottom