Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I Dont recall making up anything for one. I was basing my statement on the infothat was given to me by a jcrew stylist. When I said 30 pairs in size 11 that was told to me. Wtf is the point of making up a number. And also when I confused the hilltop with the nighthawk it was a error. Some people like you seem like you like to make it seem like your info is the end all be all. Sorry everyone can't be as perfect as you all the time (yeah right)

Good God, that was painful to read.

such ugly colors arghhh.....why cant NB get colorways right, give us some United Arrows style 997s
speak for yourself. burgundy pair is :smokin

What he said^^^ 
lol damn dude really said that :x i skipped the post originally because it was too much words, but went back to look if you you really did take a direct quote. i feel dumb reading that. tried to re-read it like four times and still dont get it.

speak for yourself. burgundy pair is
smokin.gif

co sign

Fam, it's nothing personal, I've just noticed that you've done this before and that your info has been way  off. Weren't you in here gassing up the Ultramarines, too? 

In no way is my info any more legit than anyone else's, I got it from the same place. Just calling it like I see it. 

Last edited:

Fam, it's nothing personal, I've just noticed that you've done this before and that your info has been way  off. Weren't you in here gassing up the Ultramarines, too? 

In no way is my info any more legit than anyone else's, I got it from the same place. Just calling it like I see it. 
You have me confused bro. The ultras were nothing special to my knowledge . I was gassing up the concretes tho. Check your info homie just saying.

Last edited:
A eBay seller shoejocky has a bunch of new balances for Below retail. Not my account lol
Just sharing the deals... Ask to do a direct invoice For a little additional discount.

Last edited:
A eBay seller shoejocky has a bunch of new balances for Below retail. Not my account lol

Just sharing the deals... Ask to do a direct invoice For a little additional discount.
I was actually just looking to grab the connoisseur guitar 997's so this actually helps.  He's legit though?  2000+ feedback I would hope so I guess :lol:  

They said prices are firm at this time

Last edited:

Some people like you seem like you like to make it seem like your info is the end all be all. 
Damn man, whatever credibility you had left from the earlier roasting just went up in smoke with that line. How you gonna talk like that and expect anyone to take you seriously lol. 

Back
Top Bottom