Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

What up fellas!

New to the thread (been lurking NT for a minute tho)

Does anyone know where I can get the 696 Deconstructed in tan or olive, preferably on sale. I know Black Market had a 50% sale a few weeks back, hopefully I can capitalize on something similar.

One thing I learned in this thread is to be patient and not pay retail for general releases. Not sure if the 696 Deconstructed falls into this category.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Who can help me with a pair of NB 530 Navy Suede? Where can I post a legit check thread? I'm new to NB and would like to know if I'll be copping a legit pair. Thanks everyone.

Pebble blues today

preciate the info fam, Repped.

Yeah i was monitoring the site, link was up but not live. Then, out of nowhere, there was like a 2 min crash then the page came back. Those 48 pairs must've gone in that small timeframe. 

Do yourself a favor get the PR's and the DBR's! I did and I'm a better person for it!
happy.gif
lol I grabbed the DBRs a while back and they are amazing...Now im hunting for a steal on the PRs. If anyone knows where they can be had for the low low let me know. 

I would love to get the PR but not with its price tag. If it drops on the $150 range I'm copping until then I'll stick with my DBR

got DBR's this past week...  was surprised to see the horween is not "plasticky" at all.  it's actually really soft and nice quality. 

Back
Top Bottom