Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Forgot all about those, thanks.
technically those are 997.5 hybrids since they have the 998 sole unit, but there are quite a few true 997s that were made in asia from several years back. some are leather. some suede. lots of colors. probably pics floating around online here and there.

1600s so comfy

lol I grabbed the DBRs a while back and they are amazing...Now im hunting for a steal on the PRs. If anyone knows where they can be had for the low low let me know. 
Damn bro I swear to god my co worker text me like 4 days ago when he was in savannah they had the 997pr in clearance bin for $50, I passed cause they weren't my size. What size shoe do you wear? 

I'm a 13 grab me a pair please! I got these cheeseburgers man
Ahh sorry man they were like 9-9.5 I think, the only 13 they had was the 998jc3 but they had some great 9-9.5 distinct author/weekend collection shoes that most of my co-workers snagged. I wish I would have just got him to buy the 997pr cause I knew I could find someone that would want it but I already had him grab me a couple so I didn't want to spend the extra cash for a maybe chance of getting rid of them later. I wear a 13 as well so I hate to say it but I'm gonna grab any of those that come in lol I did end up getting the 996nav in a 12, they didn't come with laces but for $32.50 I couldn't refuse. 

Can someone legit check on this? I'm a little bit concerned of the tongues. It seems not straight or it's jagged from what I see, is it normal? I'm new to NB so I don't know if this is legit. Please help me on this as I'll be copping this on Monday for $80. Thanks everyone.

Ahh sorry man they were like 9-9.5 I think, the only 13 they had was the 998jc3 but they had some great 9-9.5 distinct author/weekend collection shoes that most of my co-workers snagged. I wish I would have just got him to buy the 997pr cause I knew I could find someone that would want it but I already had him grab me a couple so I didn't want to spend the extra cash for a maybe chance of getting rid of them later. I wear a 13 as well so I hate to say it but I'm gonna grab any of those that come in lol I did end up getting the 996nav in a 12, they didn't come with laces but for $32.50 I couldn't refuse. 
I'm a size 9-9.5 fam. [emoji]128522[/emoji]

anyone looking for a pair of m1300jp size 12 let me know. Have a pair i picked up for my boy and he no longer needed. not sure we still boys after hanging me out there lol. Anyway just cleaning out some stuff and wanted to see if anyone needed before the go on the bay. Obv for retail. thanks

9.5 right here :wink:

^ one of the better CWs for '15 imo.  clean summer shoe.  don't need them... but i want them.  lol.  would grab on discount for sure.

Back
Top Bottom