Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

14-07-2015_newbalance_m1500st_madeinengland_sand_grey_1_dl.jpg

M1500ST

14-07-2015_newbalance_m1500sa_madeinengland_bottlegreen_grey_1_amc.jpg

M1500SA

(Available on End - http://www.endclothing.com/brands/new-balance)

997s or 998s. I have flat feet myself, but the models I mentioned don't have a high arch. I can walk for a while without having any foot issues. I'm 5'7'' 150. 1500s look like boats/bananas if that is what you're getting at. 997s are slimmer with a firm midsole. 998s look slightly more bulky than a 997, but the midsole is a little more cushiony. I compare 997s to GLVs and 998s to GLIII in terms of comfort. Although I like GLIIIs over GLVs because I like the stiffer midsole.
That's actually something I wanted to bring up as well, but didn't want to have too long a post- iirc the revlite models are generally considered the most plush out of all nb cushioning right?

don't mean to ask again, but has anyone done toe box reshaping before and can give some insight as to the most effective way? Iron, separate the sole, etc. I'm working with a 999 and you guys know how bad those toe boxes are. thanks again. 

I need that napes pack...any retailer list..so much Bape that kills them..they like a what the nb lol

has anyone reshaped a 999 before? I just got a pair of 999BNV's and love the shoe but bought it knowing I'd need to address the toe box. thanks guys. I'm talking separating from the sole, idk if just ironing it would make sense. 

No experience with 999's but I've had mixed results with ironing. I wish NB would just take care of this.

I need that napes pack...any retailer list..so much Bape that kills them..they like a what the nb lol
These will definitely be hitting NB.com and Us accounts in the near future, if the Peaks pack did. I didn't realize it until you said it, but now that you did...I definitely see some Bape in there 
nerd.gif
 it'd be quite the interesting outfit, these and a Shark hoodie.

They actually fit me better than any other of my 998's, which tend to run a touch long. :\

I'm 6'4 and wear 11.5.

What I'm trying to say is, they aren't long.

Back
Top Bottom