Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Just wanna check with you guys, is buying off eBay worth it? Seems like 998s galore (and to a certain extent 997s too) and they're noticeably lower priced than off end or titolo as well. Pic related.
Seller has 99.8% positive feedback too, so they're probably legit.

Some local outlet finds - none in my size - each comes to $60 U.S. after tax...

997 ccf size 13

997 jnb size 11

998 cel size 9.5

In the local area until tomorrow - it's too good a deal to miss - let me know - I can grab them - cheers

997 ccf size 13

997 jnb size 11

998 cel size 9.5

In the local area until tomorrow - it's too good a deal to miss - let me know - I can grab them - cheers
$60 for CCFs? Were they seconds, or any noticeable flaws?

997 ccf size 13

997 jnb size 11

998 cel size 9.5

Very interested in the size 9.5, would you be willing to ship internationally? Will cover the cost.

Just wanna check with you guys, is buying off eBay worth it? Seems like 998s galore (and to a certain extent 997s too) and they're noticeably lower priced than off end or titolo as well. Pic related. Seller has 99.8% positive feedback too, so they're probably legit.
eBay is usually pretty safe as long as you do your homework on the seller. There are always some good deals to be had.  I don't think there's fakes of those CSB's, so you should be all set. 

eBay is usually pretty safe as long as you do your homework on the seller. There are always some good deals to be had.  I don't think there's fakes of those CSB's, so you should be all set. 
Oh alright cool. There was a listing for $200 tassie Devils though, so I get what you mean.

Both. Chat with a nordstrom rep and send them the link.  That should be enough.
Didn't work because.....

Thank you for holding, I am sorry to say we would be unable to price match to this website as it appears they are an international based company/retailer.

997 ccf size 13

997 jnb size 11

998 cel size 9.5

Damn, hoping the CCF's at my outlet get hashed.

997 ccf size 13

997 jnb size 11

998 cel size 9.5

What Factory store is this? Would def be interested in those CCF's if I didnt just buy a custom 998 lol damn my local store never gets lifebin like this. The people working there must not like Lifestyles very much cause I assure you at my store these would never make it to the floor lol

I've seen plenty of 997 fakes on eBay but you shouldn't expect to see (m)any fakes from that 577 pack
Wish I would have known this! Got got on both the luxury goods and the rose's this month. Two different sellers and two different sites smh. I gotta take some responsibility though, prices were too good to be true and I should have been more diligent on inspection, although I will say those rose's were hard to spot at first glance but the luxury pair was eye dropping  immediately once in hand. Guess it was bound to happen at some point, just a combination of not realizing that "yes there are NB fakes, over-confidence of it not happening to me yet and the excitement of getting the shoe at a cheap price. Thank the lord for paypal buyer protection that's all I gotta say!

Gonna be super defensive on my purchases...

How
 exactly.  i've seen quite a few on ebay too.  also a while back i stumbled upon a few of these fugazi websites from a deep google searches.  they had all the best colors like gnr, pool blue, collabs, etc...  they had a lot of the older CWs from previous seasons too so it seems they've been making these fakes for years. 
How do you tell a fake 997? For a model so intricately detailed you would think the counterfeit agents wouldn't bother

How

How do you tell a fake 997? For a model so intricately detailed you would think the counterfeit agents wouldn't bother

There was a bunch of ways to tell, I watched some unboxing vids and referenced against that and pictures from authentic pairs. Just sucks because around me I don't know any sneakerheads that are into runners. So I usually have to rely on the online community.

I will say an easy marker(easy now that I know to look for it) that was on both the rose and luxury pair that was sent to me, was the print of "997 New balance" on the midsole was off, as well as the placement in relation to the "Encap" branding was off.

ill admit the rose pair had me fooled for a couple of weeks, because I only looked for stains and flaws and then put on the shelf until I decided to rock em. Only went back to inspect after receiving that luxury pair. Some friends also admitted they were hard to spot at first glance when I showed them. Only thing is I am hoping when I finally get my legit pairs of both that I will be floored by the quality!

997 ccf size 13

997 jnb size 11

998 cel size 9.5

Am I the only one who hates it when stores cut the top off the boxes?

Back
Top Bottom