Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

The thirst for New Balance is strong lol
It's not a thirst, more like waking up and finding out who really puts out quality shoes. Nike has everyone thinking they are the best at what they do, yet can't have that made in the usa quality with the pride that goes along with it. I just wish synthetic materials aren't the standard for most shoes and actually have at least some type of effort to craftsmanship that new balance does so well. Nike makes me sick but I always throw my money at them some way or another.

Kind of salty the 25% off at pys.com doesn't work with the 997gy2 
mean.gif

Did they make fakes of the Kith x New Balance Brooklyn Bridge Ronnie Fieg?

And..is their a difference between these:

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-basketball/c...-new-balance-m850kh-brooklyn-bridg/1081652780

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-clothing-men...ge/1091327549?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

and THIS:

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-clothing-men...-5/1042180003?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

as you can see the first two I posted do not say they are by kith in the title..and have m850kh in the title..so did they make a Ronnie fieg Brooklyn bridge without kith or are all of these the same shoes?

Last edited:
My focus has been on New Balance lately as well. I don't know if its maturity, or just not wanting to be a part of the Jordan/Nike never ending cycle.
Yep this is me 100%. You get to a certain age and if you're still self aware of who you are and how you look rocking some incredibly flashy Jordans as 16-year-old kids in the mall run up and point to-I'm just not that guy anymore. Yes a clean pair of Jordan 1s in all black/white colorway, or something like the Jordan 4 fear (I only buy 1s, 4s and the 6 in all black) otherwise I'm all about New Balance and some Adidas (rare).
BTW I saw those dark green J.Crew New Balance 998's and they're pretty nice in person. Same with the hilltops even though they're sold out in my size 13. I don't know but as I've gotton older i value nice subtle CWs and nice craftsmanship that don't demand attention but when people notice my sneaks they go that ************ knows a thing or two about sneakers and those are damn clean.

Yep this is me 100%. You get to a certain age and if you're still self aware of who you are and how you look rocking some incredibly flashy Jordans as 16-year-old kids in the mall run up and point to-I'm just not that guy anymore. Yes a clean pair of Jordan 1s in all black/white colorway, or something like the Jordan 4 fear (I only buy 1s, 4s and the 6 in all black) otherwise I'm all about New Balance and some Adidas (rare).
BTW I saw those dark green J.Crew New Balance 998's and they're pretty nice in person. Same with the hilltops even though they're sold out in my size 13. I don't know but as I've gotton older i value nice subtle CWs and nice craftsmanship that don't demand attention but when people notice my sneaks they go that ************ knows a thing or two about sneakers and those are damn clean.

yep.. living in the dmv i see young guys with the latest foams or jays but they are catching the bus or looking like lil wayne/young thug is their father.. i hate to sound like an old man.. I'm 29 btw.. but its just nice to take another path and still have a healthy love for footwear..

Fellas.. jimmy jazz has 30 percent off a lot of kids.. tons of New Balance.. ends tonight.. pop in "30SAVE" at checkout.. i just copped a few.. happy hunting!!

This is my 3rd JCrew 1400 I have found at Buffalo Exchange. 1400CC.
I honestly had never known of these. Has nice leather N detail, wish the tongue tab or heel was leather and these would be insane.

All 3 together.

Last edited:
Legit check needed..already bought them though because they came with the receipt..but the receipt as you can see is missing an s in sales on the top right corner which got me worried it may be a fake receipt. And the stitching doesnt look great on the N but im not sure if all new balances are like that..or this model in particular. (they were worn once and maybe a couple times by him so could that of been the reason?) Apparently its a china model and stitching isnt as great as us models ive been told.

Last edited:
You get to a certain age and if you're still self aware of who you are and how you look rocking some incredibly flashy Jordans as 16-year-old kids in the mall run up and point to-I'm just not that guy anymore.
...i feel like Will Smith in "I Am Legend" when he finds out he's not the only one left !!!    i only wear all back NB trainers.

Legit check needed..already bought them though because they came with the receipt..but the receipt as you can see is missing an s in sales on the top right corner which got me worried it may be a fake receipt. And the stitching doesnt look great on the N but im not sure if all new balances are like that..or this model in particular. (they were worn once and maybe a couple times by him so could that of been the reason?) Apparently its a china model and stitching isnt as great as us models ive been told.
anyone? :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom