Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Sneaker politics dropped at my local shop... Decided to just drop in after I was told they don't know if they'll get em a week ago.. They dropped yesterday and already out of 12.5-13... SIGH

A few stores online are getting Sneaker Politics this weekend.

BAIT

Concepts

P's and Q's 

Those are the ones I've seen make mention on them releasing online. 

Thanks man, will keep an eye out for them, hope it won't be too long though, they are a perfect shoe for fall.

Last edited:
Need a lc on these

I got my NB1's in today and i'm blown away by the quality. I wish I knew how dark the Navy would actually be. It's almost black. Anyhow, I might've done a couple things differently, but for the most part i'm really happy with them. Thanks to mykoh for the inspiration. 

I got my NB1's in today and i'm blown away by the quality. I wish I knew how dark the Navy would actually be. It's almost black. Anyhow, I might've done a couple things differently, but for the most part i'm really happy with them. Thanks to mykoh for the inspiration.
Looking good.  I'm working on a pair with navy hits, you're making me second guess now.  May probably replace it with white. 

I wish they had more color options for the NB1's tho could make some dope CW's but I guess I gotta work with what I got.

A few stores online are getting Sneaker Politics this weekend.

BAIT
Concepts
P's and Q's 

Those are the ones I've seen make mention on them releasing online. 
Phenom should have a few available for phone order at 1pm CST, according to their instagram.
Not sure when the Sacramento ship will release theirs for phone order.

Back
Top Bottom