Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

998cel for $95 at clinton ct outlet. suede is jcrew soft and shape pointy
Looks great, some of those had the worst 998 shape I've ever seen, glad you got a good pair for a nice price too
smokin.gif

FYI: NB Lawrence Outlet  "Friends & Family" sale started early....  runs today thru Sunday..... 40% off EVERYTHING in the store

previous sales have excluded some models like 990 & 993.... not this sale. 

....Clearance Section had 1400s, 993s, 574s for $50-$44 BEFORE the 40% discount 

.... originally gonna need the email to get the discount, not anymore. everyone gets it

Last edited:
Do you guys think I would be able to authenticate sneakers at my local nb store? Getting a couple pairs of miuk 1500 and 577s in a trade that seems almost too good to be true, problem being that most of the nb stores in my country don't really have the best informed employees.

998cel for $95 at clinton ct outlet. suede is jcrew soft and shape pointy
I've been stopping by that outlet looking for some colorways that I like, but the only ones they ever have are the ones I don't want. They never seem to get the good stuff that other outlets get...

FYI: NB Lawrence Outlet  "Friends & Family" sale started early....  runs today thru Sunday..... 40% off EVERYTHING in the store

previous sales have excluded some models like 990 & 993.... not this sale. 

....Clearance Section had 1400s, 993s, 574s for $50-$44 BEFORE the 40% discount 

.... originally gonna need the email to get the discount, not anymore. everyone gets it
Would you be willing to assist on a pair of 993s if possible?

I've been stopping by that outlet looking for some colorways that I like, but the only ones they ever have are the ones I don't want. They never seem to get the good stuff that other outlets get...
yeah they just got the usa retros a couple months ago. basically the east coast summer pack. only thing i ever found there before was $39 jcrew h710.

scout in stamford has some good stuff right now from the retro ski pack, sound and stage 580s and new 710s

I was just messing around looking at my NB1 saved designs, and it looks like where I had saved pairs with perf suede now displays "Horween & Herringbone" through what I assume is some fluke of website coding. Anyways, just a peek at what we have to look forward to soon.
I wonder what kind of price hike this will equate to.

Do you guys think I would be able to authenticate sneakers at my local nb store? Getting a couple pairs of miuk 1500 and 577s in a trade that seems almost too good to be true, problem being that most of the nb stores in my country don't really have the best informed employees.
Honestly, the heads in hear will probably give you better information. Got any good pics?

Back
Top Bottom