Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

997CSP ... 
happy.gif

http://sneakerpolitics.com/collections/new/products/new-balance-m997csp-ice-blue-grey

Also, 997DPA. I know some aren't feeling the camo but these will be had (at discount of course, lol).

http://sneakerpolitics.com/collections/new/products/new-balance-m997dpa-charcoal

Last edited:
Yeah those Jcrew pics don't look good at all. :lol: I doubt they look quite that bad but this particular pair doesn't impress me. Hopefully the next round looks better.

997CSP ... 
happy.gif

http://sneakerpolitics.com/collections/new/products/new-balance-m997csp-ice-blue-grey

Also, 997DPA. I know some aren't feeling the camo but these will be had (at discount of course, lol).

http://sneakerpolitics.com/collections/new/products/new-balance-m997dpa-
997 GR's are $230 now? What happened to $210? These price hikes are getting crazy...Good thing, at least with New Balance GR's, is you can get steep discounts. But how are they raising the price $20 just like that?

997 GR's are $230 now? What happened to $210? These price hikes are getting crazy...Good thing, at least with New Balance GR's, is you can get steep discounts. But how are they raising the price $20 just like that?
MSRP is laughable because I don't know anyone paying retail for almost all New Balance GR's.  Getting to the point I don't even consider a pair until they hit 40% disco.  If I miss there will be a similar CW soon anyway.

just spoke to jcrew again and they swear 997 won't be live tonight. Keep saying 10am tomorrow. i still don't believe them tho

just spoke to jcrew again and they swear 997 won't be live tonight. Keep saying 10am tomorrow. i still don't believe them tho
Yeah. Those customer service reps usually don't have a clue. I'll be waiting until 1AM tonight. 

Last edited:
I think we have a couple of Singaporean heads on the NB forums too right? MyKoh? But does anyone know what the Limited Editions drops are like in Singapore? I saw they are supposed to have the Tigers soon I guess.

@Remy you get a email with shipping notification on your nb1's? i made a pair similar to those pictured on page 1907(i hope) on friday and just got email a hour ago with shipping info. getting excited.

@Remy

Last edited:

I think we have a couple of Singaporean heads on the NB forums too right? MyKoh? But does anyone know what the Limited Editions drops are like in Singapore? I saw they are supposed to have the Tigers soon I guess.
haha probably a members only release. they usually post it up on their social media accounts and members call in to reserve. even then it usually sells out in minutes.
Does JC collab tend to go bigger than the GRs?
I found the butterscotch to fit 0.5 bigger than GRs. Their other 998 collabs all fit the same as GRs though.

I think safe bet is to go with the same size as GRs as the moonshots don't seem to be leather lined.

@Remy you get a email with shipping notification on your nb1's? i made a pair similar to those pictured on page 1907(i hope) on friday and just got email a hour ago with shipping info. getting excited.

@Remy

I ordered mine on 7/11 and just checked my account and the order is just pending.
What the **** NB?

I ordered mine on 7/11 and just checked my account and the order is just pending.
What the **** NB?
You going to order any more NB1 this month? I would love to see your Dirty Buck rendition soon.
nthat.gif

Next month I'm going to make a pair of those Red Koi's and maybe a pair of NB1 with those greens on the color wheel.

You going to order any more NB1 this month? I would love to see your Dirty Buck rendition soon.:nthat:

Next month I'm going to make a pair of those Red Koi's and maybe a pair of NB1 with those greens on the color wheel.

It's definitely a possibility. Really just depends on how I feel about the mulled wine midsole.
I was thinking about doing a koi one as well or just an all over red one since the heel and speed lace plastic pieces can be red.
Would like to see how bright the red is like in person first though.

You going to order any more NB1 this month? I would love to see your Dirty Buck rendition soon.
nthat.gif

haha seems we've all got the same NB1 ideas..

i'm reserving red kois for when perf toes make a return, and tempted to make these:

Last edited:

haha seems we've all got the same NB1 ideas..

i'm reserving red kois for when perf toes make a return, and tempted to make these:
I agree mane! That's why I'm waiting for next month to color-block a Red Koi design, cause I have a feeling that they will release a premium option (Hopefully Perf toe; even the denim option would be nice with all the red colors; I would make a Levi Jeans inspired design) next month or September (Fall).

Those look good, I like the combo of that charcoal and the kool grey with the mulled wine sole. 
nthat.gif

I've been experimenting around with the greens on the color wheel.

Last edited:
i'm also looking forward to seeing @Remy's dirty buck nb1.  i think we all are..  :D

i wish we still had that cyclone midsole.  i think it would go great with the chambray.

Back
Top Bottom