Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Kinda dig the fuzzy grey suede ones, but I like the 580 a lot, best fitting last on my foot.

Today. :smokin

We all gotta try @runners781 advice... Men's size +1.5 = Women's.
I always knew that Womens 12 is 10.5 in Mens (I bought some Nike Air Max 90 Concord/Laser Pink in Womens size 12 before). I just didnt know that NB would allow Womens size 12 B width (Mens 10.5) on the Mulled Wine soles & not 10.5 Mens D width... It pretty much a glitch, but hey they pretty much fit the same as the D width to me.

I always knew that Womens 12 is 10.5 in Mens (I bought some Nike Air Max 90 Concord/Laser Pink in Womens size 12 before). I just didnt know that NB would allow Womens size 12 B width (Mens 10.5) on the Mulled Wine soles & not 10.5 Mens D width... It pretty much a glitch, but hey they pretty much fit the same as the D width to me.

You can call it a glitch, but NB has told me they made the decision based on perception of demand :/// . I have a wide foot, hoping I can get away with it too, gonna try in-store over the weekend. Can't wait for the looks from the sales associates lol

You can call it a glitch, but NB has told me they made the decision based on perception of demand :/// . I have a wide foot, hoping I can get away with it too, gonna try in-store over the weekend. Can't wait for the looks from the sales associates lol
laugh.gif
 You think they're going to be looking at you like this....

I thought you have to go 2 sizes up ..... or is this a special NB rule 

I'm normally a 10.5 

Wouldn't I have to get a 12.5 in women ?

NB1 stops at 12 for womens 
frown.gif

I thought you have to go 2 sizes up ..... or is this a special NB rule 

I'm normally a 10.5 

Wouldn't I have to get a 12.5 in women ?

NB1 stops at 12 for womens 
frown.gif

In my experience it's always 1-1.5 sizes up from men to women sizes.

Would u recommend 1/2 size down from ur standard NB size for 580s? Had the Wings n Horns from a couple years back and they felt roomy/wide.  Reason I'm asking is bc I'm digging that Hypebeast x NB collab and wondering if I should go down to 7.5.

Back
Top Bottom