Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Hey all - I actually work for NB and have notified our NB1 brand managers, who are currently looking into inventory for increased sized for the mulled wine sole.  cheers!

Thank You Based God! 0]

Hey all - I actually work for NB and have notified our NB1 brand managers, who are currently looking into inventory for increased sized for the mulled wine sole.  cheers!
If it helps sway the decision to offer the increased sizes in the mulled wine sole, the demand is definitely here! I'm Team Bigfoot and I approve this message.

You got it. Haha I work over the lifestyle category, so when I know, you guys will know!

Out of curiosity- do you guys really sell a lot of that yellow midsole option? I rarely ever see anyone on here apply it to their NB1s.

On that note, a solid white midsole would be a great simple addition to the current options.

Very surprised that these haven't been getting buzz on here (not my pic) 1500TN

Waiting for a size 9 to pop up somewhere
Hanon has a bunch of sizes still available but not my size and I want these badly
They look A+

Yooo, so if I send a resume in can I put your NT handle in on references lol

@remy your nb1's hit the NB1 Instagram handle and were reposted, they look awesome

Last edited:
Those grey (sounded like dude said green in video?) Hypebeast NBs are super clean. Those and the Mita Anniversary pair that came out awhile back are very nice.

Those grey (sounded like dude said green in video?) Hypebeast NBs are super clean. Those and the Mita Anniversary pair that came out awhile back are very nice.
He definitely said green multiple times.  Perhaps they are made from the same green cheese I was told the moon was made out of as a child.

yes for me same as 998 1/2 down from tts. i have a narrow or medium foot. some ppl with wide feet stay tts on 997's.

Back
Top Bottom