Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Saw this on FB and couldnt help but
laugh.gif

I posted this in the RF thread but i guess it makes sense to post it here as well 

What's a good price for the NB RF 997,5 Archipielago? 

Thanks in advance 

Bought a members independence days... now I just need moby ***** and done with new balance lol

I cannot afford another sneaker this month.. well actually I could but I need to stop and actually wear what I have. Maybe next month :tongue:

[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] I'll keep them DS for you homie

NB Asia has been going hard doing the 997.5 collab's and they've been using Rev-lite technology for 998 outsoles of the 997.5.. the material of the rubber is noticeable in the weight and the inner midsole where the "absorb" technology should be doesn't feel as 'cushioned', especially if you're used to the 998's abzorb cushion for prolonged standing. 

The previous pack that released in the fall last year had better schemes... I don't vibe with this seasons asia 997.5's at all, lol

kind of happy to see my size in the 577 yard pack has pretty much dissapeared. I dont think I really wanted them that badly but they are nice looking.

Sz 10 and 10.5 greenbacks popped up on U.K. J crew website for retail.
Been hunting those down for months and I just happened to see them on the site. Couldn't believe it, I was so happy.
Just a heads up, if anyone else was looking.

Back
Top Bottom