Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Damn too many WTB, just saw a Danner 585 of my size selling at $250 shipped. Anyone have one? Good quality? I like the mountain touch on this one and this will be the most expensive NB i bought

yo, that first 997 in that group of pictures is :smokin. I feel like I keep liking all these GRs but never get them, im gunna have to actually gran those I think

11.5. All the sites I've seen that had 'em quickly ran out of UK 11. And to think, I was the one harping about #teamneverretail, lol. 
I'm still holding out. It's ludicrous to think they would only release on those few websites and be done. NB made a big deal about the Surplus Pack being limited to 1906 pairs each, and we were all able to cop those on discount well after the release. Who knows, I could be wrong.... but I have a feeling that other stores will eventually start getting them. 

^^^this bad boy came last night...so buttery

Bonus pic WDYWT:

Same here... for me it's the 577, 991.5, 1500 and 576. If I've got the $ I wouldn't mind completing the pack but I'm really after the first two in my size. Really hoping they drop on more sites. Hard to believe that NB didn't make more, let alone the fact that these haven't even released on their own website. Just doesn't add up to me. Seems like they would've made a bigger deal about these being limited if they really were actually limited.
So we're both after the same shoe and size.  Good luck to us both!
laugh.gif

Where in the world did you find a 13??? Dude you have no idea how many sites I searched looking for my size to only see 12 lol if you know somewhere that sells that size hook a fellow big footer up with a link. 

Man the only reason I snagged these were cuz someone posted a link to dope factory on Black Friday. Never heard of em before that so I got lucky. Just checked and only a 12 now smh

Really like the blue 998 CBU, just saw pictures of them from sneaker politics ig, and the toe box in those picks looked better.

Back
Top Bottom