Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

BBBEE78D-E896-4F83-AF0E-2D4BB112EED0.png

Why are they always doing it on a 998? They don't have other models that they could do these collabs on and would still sell?

I guess the Todd Snyder's are limited to 200 pairs, but they say they have Horween leather and it looks like it's only on the tiny part my the collar.....

When was the last legit 998 collab that couldn't be done on NB1?

I'd say the last non-NB1 collab was the Boston 998 from the Concepts Rivalry pack. If I remember correctly, the City Never Sleeps 998 came out Black Friday 2015 and then the Rivalry Pack was released Spring of 2016.

Hmmm where the stussys at, Moshe?! :wink:

Lol, touche. Though, if you were smart enough you could have used NB rewards and ebates to get the Stussys at around $150 shipped from NB's direct website. There are still scattered sizes available everywhere for retail and my size is still sitting pretty on both Hanon and SNS so I suppose this only applies to my size.

True MiUSA collabs take a lot of time to put together. I am guessing the NB1 program allows for more stores to do a quicker MiUSA collab than the normal timeline.

My new era 574 sports came in. I like them a lot but am returning them because I don't like the look of the outsole (the paint is glossy so it makes it look sorta cheap). Overall, though, well done. The snapback it comes with is awesome.

I do really like the Mita 574s tho. Colorway looks like a mashup of the 998dpho and 998rf as others have mentioned.

Anyway, the hunt for cheap Stussys continues.

I'm banking on both hitting sales. if not it's a pass for me

What's your price point? For me it's $150 for the blanket. Honestly Woolrich jacquard blankets I wouldn't pay more than $100+tax but since it's a New Balance one I'll pay a little more. The shoe I have plenty of 997s but if it goes for 125 I think I'll cop just for that wool tongue.

What's your price point? For me it's $150 for the blanket. Honestly Woolrich jacquard blankets I wouldn't pay more than $100+tax but since it's a New Balance one I'll pay a little more. The shoe I have plenty of 997s but if it goes for 125 I think I'll cop just for that wool tongue.

For the blanket, Its like sleeping with the 997.

Back
Top Bottom