Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

giphy.gif

3k :nthat:

For those looking at those 990V4 on shoes.com, flash30 gives an even bigger discount than the one on Friday. JP4 is on there along with XGI as well...shamrock color way too.

I just tried the 'flash30' code and its not working. I think it must have expired last night. Thanks for lookout though. "Flash18" still gets you 25% off.

New Balance has codes running. "Shamrocks" for 15% off, "March15" for $15 off $100 amd "March20" for $20 off $150

Pulled the trigger on these 576 VT at local sneaker boutique. Fit feels great and quality A1!

CA31F84E-E8F0-47DB-B3B6-F97E74B1ADD5.jpeg

Looks nice...can anyone with these tell me if they squeak when you walk? I know some of these leather pairs squeak when the material rubs against each other. Its really bad on my Premier 998s which is why i don't wear them much.

Looks nice...can anyone with these tell me if they squeak when you walk? I know some of these leather pairs squeak when the material rubs against each other. Its really bad on my Premier 998s which is why i don't wear them much.

I'm willing to bet the reason they squeak is because it's not real leather. Had the same issue with all my 997/998s that don't employ genuine leather on the insole. My Horweens never squeaked so these probably won't either.

All I know is my Horween 998WD squeak like crazy....maybe it changes after they break in, but when I finally wore them they were pretty loud. My girlfriend even asked when she heard ths sound, "Is that your shoes? Thats really loud".

All I know is my Horween 998WD squeak like crazy....maybe it changes after they break in, but when I finally wore them they were pretty loud. My girlfriend even asked when she heard ths sound, "Is that your shoes? Thats really loud".

Weird. I've had 998, 997 and 1300 Horweens.. none of them ever squeaked. On the contrary, 997GY, 997NV, 9975KH/RF all squeaked. :ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom