Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

?????

38900097_224756184886235_3473139760770318336_n.jpg

Did...did you just apologize for having hairy legs? :rofl: Mine are way worse.

I love Concrete Jungles. Definitely in the top 3 J. Crew collabs for me.

Maybe i should rephrase it and apologize for the poor leg to shoe ratio :rofl:

But yeah, i agree. I liked these before, but after receiving them in hand i was like "woah!"

Ah, so those are concrete jungles. I'd seen the term thrown around but didn't know what they looked like. Very cool, I like them. Quick google search indicates they won't come cheap.

Ah, so those are concrete jungles. I'd seen the term thrown around but didn't know what they looked like. Very cool, I like them. Quick google search indicates they won't come cheap.
Yeah, they were the release right after the J. Crew Independence Day 998 which sold out quickly, so everyone jumped on these to avoid missing out. Fantastic pair. I'd love to have a backup.

Not cheap at all. I have been hunting this for months

Hello People,

I need your help. I really like this NB CT300 High - but i cannot find it ANYWHERE. After searching for hours i found only the same few photos in some fake webshops. Not a single trace of them even on EBAY - used or new. Do you have any idea where I could find a pair?

new-balance-ct300-high-top-black-white-skateboard-men-s-shoe-33.jpg

Looking at that KITH set this week got me to dig out my old 993’s today...

1DD45411-70ED-40B4-91EB-AE662F623BF1.jpeg

Bought these back in 2009...Literally about a three year period where I was either in a pair of 993’s or some Alden Indy Boots...Still going strong...I’ll re-up when this new release goes on sale...

Back
Top Bottom