Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

m1500ogn to come :nerd:

new-balance-m1500ogn-d-1-os.jpg

new-balance-m1500ogn-d-2-os.jpg
Loving the cream midsole, and the cw is more appealing than the anniversary version to me

With this additional 15% at END, that nanamica cruiser jacket is a little over $400 lowest I’ve seen. Very tempted but torn between colors. Anyone care to share their preference?

looks good, but what's the point in promoting it if it's not meant for mass production. a photo on ig would've suffice for this bespoken gem.
they're awful... and 'bespokes' in general need to stop, one of the worst 'trends' of recent years

looks good, but what's the point in promoting it if it's not meant for mass production. a photo on ig would've suffice for this bespoken gem.

Agreed on that, if only they were giving them as a contest prize or something I would understand.

Yeah they're buggin... I hope that panel talk isn't all in German :lol: :smh:

I'm just happy that Flimby at least did what these jokers were trying to do, but with an actual release in the "Surplus Pack"​

Last edited:
I have those they’re alright. Not sure they do much of anything other than look decent

Thanks man. Yeah these were the ones I had my eye on, was just hoping to get a confirm that they’re decent enough.

If you want to use actual shoe trees Nordstrom rack usually has cheap wooden shoe trees for 20 bucks. I personally use the IKEA osmorgs. They do a rock solid job of helping keep the shape when they're not being worn and they're super cheap, too. The main benefit of getting a wooden shoe tree would be that it helps absorb moisture from your kicks, which will help them last longer. But at the end of the day, most of us have so many shoes we don't really need wooden shoe trees for our kicks (unless you've got an extra special pair).

If you want to use actual shoe trees Nordstrom rack usually has cheap wooden shoe trees for 20 bucks. I personally use the IKEA osmorgs. They do a rock solid job of helping keep the shape when they're not being worn and they're super cheap, too. The main benefit of getting a wooden shoe tree would be that it helps absorb moisture from your kicks, which will help them last longer. But at the end of the day, most of us have so many shoes we don't really need wooden shoe trees for our kicks (unless you've got an extra special pair).
My man! I appreciate the feedback!

With this additional 15% at END, that nanamica cruiser jacket is a little over $400 lowest I’ve seen. Very tempted but torn between colors. Anyone care to share their preference?

I had the same problem lol. But the nb logo just looks better on the navy. Small details matter to me

Back
Top Bottom