Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Extrabutter has a sale for 35% off

997NAK and 997NAJ for $158 shipped

Still looking for NAGs for that price :nerd:

hi, just signed up. long time lurker here. thanks to everyone for posting. im wondering if anyone can help suggest stores in europe for 998’s. if anyone knows of any would be great thanks. lookin for older cw 998’s

B35CC3BF-B130-4058-9BAE-971176F88245.jpeg

Just curious on the sizing of NB 1530's Made in UK. I only own a couple pairs of 998's. Going with that size be alright? Thank you in advance!

copped 997 Jimi Hendrix on End's sale, this will be my first NB pair ever, I hope they fit the same as AM1s?

got them today, they fit well and look amazing, they came in an original box that seems to be too small for the shoes and suede on one of the toeboxes is sort of faded because it was pressed against the other shoe -_-

is it a common issue or was i super unlucky and it's worth exchanging them?

Has anyone else ordered from No Vacancy Inn's webstore and experience the same problems that infamousbape infamousbape and I have?

I bought both pairs in one order... they came in but only sent me one pair... I reached out to customer service but they haven’t responded yet
Bro this is some bull****.

They did the same to me as well!

I scooped up 3 pairs of grays (just because I really loved the model and colorway) and all they sent me was one pair and I was charged for all 3.

All three pairs I ordered were all under the same ticket number as well.

I just made my second e-mail attempt to contact them today.

Did they send you a paper receipt with the one pair they sent you? I didn't receive any paper receipt from them.

-Drew
Bah Humbug... All stores start out somewhere... I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt for now... If they don’t respond or fix it I will charge back...

I’m in the same boat... hoping it gets sorted out... I’m sure they are not used to this volume of orders... my shipping notification is showing both pairs but only one came with no paperwork... I’ll give them a couple days cause it’s the holidays... DM me if you get a response

-Drew

got them today, they fit well and look amazing, they came in an original box that seems to be too small for the shoes and suede on one of the toeboxes is sort of faded because it was pressed against the other shoe -_-

anyone, please?

I have a pair of these coming on Monday. I can let you know about the box then

Back
Top Bottom