Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

B78FD3E0-6FDE-4A69-9FD9-55AB708EC68A.png

:rofl:

packer the only option left for today? got tied up this am and missed the other chances.

Well that sucks just remember seeing this a day or two ago

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200222-115020_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200222-115020_Instagram.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 388
ubiq has always been a joke for me. do not even check most off the time. i have had ubiq cancel orders on me, even phone order where person went and put eyes on the shoes for me and tak3e my payment then cancel a hour later.

interview I did with Hanon

I also did one with Hypebeast China but not sure if it went up / where it is

Good read...Also regarding the 50th anniversary edition, I’d hope they pulled out a 1:1 with the ‘85 pair...Actually, now that I’m getting to be an old man I’d hope they manage the 1:1 on the next release 😆...

did some soul searching I’m gonna keep both. don’t regret going resell, I was a second away from losing bodega.

NB releasing at midnight when they generally release at 10-11ET is kind of lame

Yeah man keep them both and just burn a pair down...JP’s always looks better to me worn in with some character to them...

did some soul searching I’m gonna keep both. don’t regret going resell, I was a second away from losing bodega.

NB releasing at midnight when they generally release at 10-11ET is kind of lame

They always historically release shoes at midnight. Surplus packs, flimby 35s, studsy V4, etc... All came out midnight. The recent kawhi releases have been exceptions.

Probably gonna grab a resell pair. Prices are at $400ish...they could potentially drop over the next week though.

Would you guys say these are TTS?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom