Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Not NB related but I believed I took a win (but also an L on the llllounds) today due to my fit:
Screen Shot 2020-08-07 at 10.35.39 AM.png

I have to go back to work soon and I have truly given up on life.

hi everyone, been a long time since I logged onto NikeTalk, but just wanted to ask, any general advice for trying to cop a pair of the undyed 327s coming out tomorrow? This will hopefully be my first pair of NB! Haven’t purchased from them since the Fun Guy tees haha but I would really appreciate any advice!

from reading the comments on the newbalancelifestyle posts, it seems like they usually drop at 10am est? is it best to just be logged in and refresh the main 327 page?

Dammit, completely forgot on the time for the 327s. There is still a planned WW release right?

Yeah 10am tomorrow. Stock of 327s on NB.com has generally been pretty
hi everyone, been a long time since I logged onto NikeTalk, but just wanted to ask, any general advice for trying to cop a pair of the undyed 327s coming out tomorrow? This will hopefully be my first pair of NB! Haven’t purchased from them since the Fun Guy tees haha but I would really appreciate any advice!

from reading the comments on the newbalancelifestyle posts, it seems like they usually drop at 10am est? is it best to just be logged in and refresh the main 327 page?

Yeah 10am EST tomorrow. Stock of 327s on newbalance.com has generally been pretty good as well at the initial launch.

I entered Vancouver a bunch of times but it wouldn't add to my cart.

THAT IS THER IGHT ANSWER RIGHT?

Back
Top Bottom