Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Not sure if this perhaps went live earlier or last night or something but I saw a link tweeted earlier this morning like right at 7:00 and clicked as soon as it was tweeted and almost all sizes were gone. Did they really bot the yellow GR??

m992nt dropped too missed my double pair

edit: it does say coming soon 08/31/20 so maybe that’s it

Last edited:
Happy everyone got their pairs confirmed but when mine do come, I am putting them away and bringing them out in 2022 bc the amount of people that got them is going to make this feel like a Jordan release! Lol Too many people gonna have them and that doesn’t sit well when I’m trying to stand out lol so this will be the first shoe that I keep on ice until further notice.

Not sure if this perhaps went live earlier or last night or something but I saw a link tweeted earlier this morning like right at 7:00 and clicked as soon as it was tweeted and almost all sizes were gone. Did they really bot the yellow GR??
Yeah I think so, I remember another member on here saying they saw on Twitter that people were selling slots

that didn't get botted, if u were up when the link was posted u could've got them.

Happy everyone got their pairs confirmed but when mine do come, I am putting them away and bringing them out in 2022 bc the amount of people that got them is going to make this feel like a Jordan release! Lol Too many people gonna have them and that doesn’t sit well when I’m trying to stand out lol so this will be the first shoe that I keep on ice until further notice.

Jordan’s have 20,000+ pair runs, these will barely see a fraction of that so I highly doubt you will ever see anyone else with a pair outside of the internet.

that didn't get botted, if u were up when the link was posted u could've got them.
Bet that's what I was curious of I just saw the link tweeted @ 7 this morning figured the drop happened at 7 I opened link @ 7:02 and everything was already cleaned out. Nice to hear that we haven't reached those levels yet.

Coral 247s for work today

4ADEDC99-A85E-487F-BC7E-40CDE1A48313.jpeg

Sorry fellas, I couldn't resist and ordered early just to see if it would ship. I guess that had them just drop the rest of the pairs.
Screenshot_20200819-103507_Yahoo Mail.jpg
How was that even possible? I don't even really want this shoe but am down to give any 992 a try. I went yesterday cause I saw a couple of y'all talk about ordering early. Did you need an account or something? I was not able to change sizes or ATC.

the M992NT didn’t drop right? I checked around midnight EST before I went to bed and the link wasn’t live
Still not live but more sizes are missing compared to last night.

sigh

...Then I remembered the giant backlog of GRs we’re waiting for and I’m good. Lot more to look forward to!

How was that even possible? I don't even really want this shoe but am down to give any 992 a try. I went yesterday cause I saw a couple of y'all talk about ordering early. Did you need an account or something? I was not able to change sizes or ATC.
The site is shopify, all types of loop holes! :lol:
I did ask if anyone wanted to order for the record.

Jordan’s have 20,000+ pair runs, these will barely see a fraction of that so I highly doubt you will ever see anyone else with a pair outside of the internet.
I live in NYC bro. Trust me, I’m guaranteed to see at least 5 people with these especially when I’m in soho roaming around lol.. I rarely see anybody uptown rocking anything other than air max and Jordans. Few new balances here and there. Technically we all know that Jordan/Nike produces a lot more shoes but the people that laughed at what I said earlier got the gist of what I was trying saying so yeah.

Back
Top Bottom